got ethical husbandry?

Free 150 gallon

I got this tank right around the same time I got a 125 gallon from @Vhuang168 and decided to start setting up the 125 instead. So this one has been sitting dormant for about 8 months. It's acrylic and needs to be buffed out before putting into use.

It has the tank, stand, hood, and some other miscellaneous equipment.

Attachments

• IMG_3737.JPG
    IMG_3737.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 399
If no one wants it I think I will take it if there is enough room at my shop. I'm not sure. I may use for a sump for a larg system. Idk. But I'd rather it go to a good home.

U know me. Free is the best price.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently it's at a buddy's house so I can't get the exact dimensions, but I remember that it's 72" long and 150 gallons. Next time I get the chance I'll go by and pick it up and bring it back to my place. I'm in south San Jose.

I would definitely pay $30 to support this club if I received a free 150 gallon tank lol. I'm still new to this hobby and 'testing the water'. I will definitely be a support member by the next frag swap

yeah you have a point. I'm only going to become more active now that everything in my tank is growing and I will be fragging relatively soon. I'll join tomorrow after I cash my paycheck

And thank you Sr. someone will be a wee happy; I'm just debating if I should make a new stand for it or just increase the height of it by ~6" but it's not my call.
We (took my son with me) stopped at BassPro; man that place is huge but it was pretty empty, souls were to a minimum. It's just too darn far for me.

Back