Reef nutrition

Free: 2x 75 Gallon Drilled Tanks + 40 gallon sump

Hi everyone,

My eyes were too big for my life, so I set up an ~200 gallon system ~2 years ago. That proved to be more than I could handle, so I tore it down and now I have these tanks for free. I cleaned them with pressurized water, but did not use acid to remove coralline algae from the backs. These were reef tanks and only contained reef stuff (no copper, etc). I'd love it if whoever takes these might eventually give me some softies/zoas/inverts for a small tank I'm setting up at work as a replacement, bit it isn't a requirement.

Here are the pics:
All three tanks; the two 75s are drilled such that water is returned from the sump into the left side of the left tank, flows through two bulkheads on the right side of the left tank, into two bulkheads on the left side of the right tank, and through an external overflow on the right side of the right tank back down to the sump.
20170204_165343.jpg

left tank:
20170204_165250.jpg

Right tank:
20170204_165255.jpg

Rear of 75s:
20170204_165325.jpg

External beananimal style overflow (all pipes 1" inner diameter):
20170204_165306.jpg

Overflow from the inside:
20170204_165315.jpg

Overflow from top:
20170204_165310.jpg

40 gallon sump with two compartments and triple baffle:
20170204_165238.jpg

Tanks come with diy glass lids and all the plumbing I used (including gate valve for control of the overflow as well as a sump manifold with hookups for 2 return/feed pumps and lots of different types of reactors). I can also give you some powerheads and heaters with the tanks for free.

I can sell you some Jebao controllable wavemakers (RW-8s and WP-40s) as well as led light fixtures, return pumps, calcium reactor, CO2 tank, skimmer, etc, but those will be posted later in the for sale section (or feel free to reach out to me if you want them). First I have to get rid of these huge glass boxes!

PM me if you want the tanks. I live in North Oakland near the intersection of Alcatraz and Telegraph.

Thanks for looking!

You're second in line Travis. BTW, the two big tanks are equal in size (75 gallons), so I'm not sure which one you want :p
Also, preference will go to those who want all three tanks. Thanks for the interest and I'll let you know if the first person changes their mind/doesn't come get them.

Awesome I do not need all three tanks but I will take them if that is what is necessary and I will give the one i do not use away. Let me know if the first guy flakes out

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I might, only if no one else takes, be interested in the 40B Sump and if any of the interested parties is not interested in the sump and is passing through SF would be very much appreciated.

Back