Cali Kid Corals

Free 60 gal plexi tank

IMG_5975.JPG
IMG_5972.JPG
I got a 4 foot x 18" "all in one" plexi tank I'm giving away. It's kinda built like the newer INnovative marine all in ones. It's perfect for a sumpless system. It has a built in overflow section that is currently filled with bio balls. ( but if you go reef, you could easily put live rock or marine pure blocks in there). It has room to house a small skimmer, heater, & return pumps all in the back overflow area.
Located in San Leandro.

Last edited:
Sweet! Looking good. I could not have done my recent large volume TTM without my 65g x2 mixing station. Makes life a whole lot easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use two different size holding tanks. One is 65 gal. the other is 35 (maybe 40 if you fill it all the way to the rim).
So obviously, I use the larger one to store RODI water, from there, I transfer it over to the smaller container where I mix up approx. 30 gal of saltwater at a time. 30 gallons of saltwater is good for 2 water changes.
I'm so glad I finally got around to finishing this project. Life & kids take up so much of my time. I probably bought those containers over a year ago.

Where did you buy the containers from? I was going to ask you that but forgot to bring it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back