Cali Kid Corals

Free 75 gallon tank/stand

JVU

President
BOD
Free to supporting member- 75 gallon tank setup. I bought it used about 7 years ago, it has been dry in my garage for a little less than a year. 48 x 18 x 20 inches display.

Includes-
- 75 g glass display tank, unknown brand, minor scratches. Durso overflow. No leaks.
- Wood stand, dark cherry brown, some scratches, in-set doors, rusty hinges, sturdy.
- Matching wood canopy, original hinged lid was cut to fit Kessil A series lights.
- Four 1st gen Kessil A-150 lights, 1 of which works ok but noisy, and the others have some failing LEDs (brightness or color problems).
- 48 inch Metal halide/T5/LED moonlight hybrid fixture with bulbs, sized to sit on the canopy with lid removed, from previous owner (I never used).
- Acrylic sump, acrylic refugium, probably 20-30 gallons total, with associated plumbing.

NO return pump, skimmer, powerheads, etc are included. I couldn’t find a good picture of it including the stand and canopy from before I broke it down.

I’m offering this for free with the following catches-
- I didn’t really clean it after my tank upgrade several months ago, so everything needs a good cleaning.
- I’m not parting this out, I’m looking for an easy arrangement where everything goes to 1 person, they can part it out later if they want.
- I’ll help out some but please bring adequate transportation and manpower to move and haul everything yourself.

Thanks!

Whoever takes the entire set, let me know if you are willing to part out the canopy/kessils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Darn, just saw this. If it doesn’t work out with the peeps ahead of me I’d like to pick this up.

I think @Gablami called dibs for you, you would just need to lick the tank.
Can I wash the tank before I lick it?

Kidding aside, although I appreciate @Gablami calling dibs for me.. I yield to the peeps who posted first. It’s only fair. I’m working on a couple prospect tanks anyhow. Thanks @ashburn

Looks like my membership expired yesterday.. don't worry folks, fixing that now. If I can just get the darn membership link to work

Back