Free Anemone Hermit crab(with anemone on his shell)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by mikecom, Feb 7, 2014.

1. mikecom

mikecom Guest

Hi I have a large Anemone hermit crab to give for free! yes its free! I have him for a year now he is comical and eats almost anything. he is about a size of an 8 ball. he has a healthy anemone on the side of his shell, you can kind of see it in the 2nd pic (left side, real size is about the size of a quarter). sometimes i target feed the anemone and he gets jealous.

i can bring it to the frag meet tomorrow if anyone is interested. or you can come pick it up in santa clara anytime today. first come first serve, hurry i also posted on craiglist
    I bought it from reefs2go for about 20 dollars. I am looking for someone to adopt him.

here are his pics, he is adorable
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

for more info check out
    http://www.reefs2go.com/product/INV...t-Crab-with-Anemones-Calliactis-tricolor.html

Michael

bondolo likes this.
  2. neuro

neuro Webmaster

holy crap it's huge. hope he/she finds a good home!

mikecom likes this.
  3. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

Very adorable but I fear it would be instant wrasse food in my tank. I've given up on trying to keep shrimp and hermits with my pastel green wrasse.

mikecom likes this.
  4. neuro

neuro Webmaster

but it's the size of an 8 ball...

mikecom likes this.
  5. mikecom

mikecom Guest

yes he is big i dont think wrass would bother him. infact if wrass keeps you from keeping shrimps or hermit i believe he is the one for you.

he is almost the size of a baseball :) very active sift sand like a machine!

6. euod

euod Supporting Member

Ooh I would like to have it.

mikecom likes this.