Cali Kid Corals

Free coral give away

I have a few corals that are already out of real estate, and if anyone is interested. I'll need couple of weeks to prepare the frags.
Local LFS that support BAR is welcome too.
Individuals have to be supporting member of BAR

Following are the corals I want to give away:

- Liam's clove
- Green pociliopora
- Radioactive dragon eye zoa
- Red montipora
- Purple montipora
- GSP

I have to trim almost all of these corals monthly/bi-monthly, so I have constant supply :0-) . If you are tank is not ready now, thats fine, you can have them later

@L/B Block no worries, I am sure I'll have enough for you till your tank is ready

Foster City isn't too bad. :) We just converted over to the full Apex, got our salinity under control (again) -- just in time for another algae outbreak. :( We will definitely be interested in late July, after we have our automatic water change setup working, so keep us in mind. But all the corals and fish still look happy - we can't be doing too bad!

I just made couple of three liam's clove frag. There are several folks who have reached out, I'll reach out to them individually.
@Bmart can you drop by Tuesday 7:30 PM , and pick up monti frags (not really a frag, we'll just break it from the mother colony )

Working today and tomorrow until 10pm so wouldn't be able to make it until wed. If someone else is on the waitlist I'll grab one next time around

Back