Reef nutrition

free equipment

I am a former BAR member and would like to offer my equipment to BAR members before I post on Craigslist.

Ideally, I would like someone to pick up everything all at once ; someone with a large vehicle and some space to store it all. Of course that person would get first pickings.

I am moving out of state this week, so time is of the essence. I have tanks, lights, coral prop stuff, chemicals-fish meds, partially built stands, pumps, fish food, sand, and base rock, etc. Will take donations, but otherwise everything is free.

Tanks: 10, 30, 40, 46 bow encrusted with dead coraline algae (soak in white vinegar and water to remove), 75 plumbed , 75 unplumbed. You will need to check for leakage on the tanks. They have been sitting a while.

First come first serve. Contact me by phone 925/577-9261 since I am busy packing and don't get to check email at all.

Sherri (LYN)

Sorry to hear Lyn! It would be great if we could get a BAR member or BOD to pick these up to add this stuff to the emergency equipment list...

I picked these tanks from Lyn today 75 gallon reef ready,75 gallon,40 gallon breeder and 10 gallon. And this stuff also dry reef rocks,pumps,filters,heaters,dry food,some chemicals and some other stuff. All is free first come first served. Pick up in castro valley. I won't hold or deliver anything. PM if want anything.

Back