Free Frags of Orange Monti Digi and Green Monti Cap

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by suasponte2/75, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Trimming down the tanks and have a bunch of medium to large frags to give away. I'm located in Union City.

2. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

Are you going to be at the BAR meeting? If so I would love some big pieces of orange digi.

3. badbread

badbread Guest

I would love a piece of orange digi, I'll be in Union City tonight, maybe I can pick a piece up for Dyngoe as well?

4. Dyngoe

Dyngoe Guest

That would be SWEEET!
    [​IMG]

5. I'm not an "official" bar member yet... I'll be available after 6pm (call me at 510-909-5083 after 4pm to coordinate). I may have some other small "treats" to hand out as well.

6. badbread

badbread Guest

Sweet, will do. Thanks!

7. Maybe Jay can pick me up a small piece of each as well!
    Suasponte2 wait until January to Join so you dont have to pay dues twice. Dues are due in jan. each year no matter when you join! look forward to having you! And Jay thanks a lot!

8. I'm a bonehead... I'm not sure why I typed Union City... I'm on the border of Union City and Fremont but live in Fremont FYI ::).

9. badbread

badbread Guest

Close enough, I'll be around off Alvarado Niles near the Niles, Fremont is right there (if your on that side.) I'll give you a call around 5:30

10. Lyn

Lyn Guest

suasponte2/75,

You do not have to be a BAR member to attend general meetings, which this next meeting is. :) However, if you plan on swapping at our club swap in Feb., you will need to have attended at least one general meeting or BOD meeting (must be member to attend BOD mtg.) and be a member before the swap. :)

11. badbread

badbread Guest

Very nice meeting you and very nice tank!!! I have a bunch of orange monti digi frags and a couple green monti caps for those who wanted them.

PS...
    I'm definitely going to try the multiple tank trick, wish me luck! ;)

12. Hey Jay... nice meeting you as well. Good luck with that trick w/ the girlfriend ;). I think it only works when you're married :D. I welcome anyone who wants frags from my tank to drop me a line any time... that is if I have any sps that are readily fraggable..

Minh

13. bigdeeezy

bigdeeezy Guest

i would love to have a piece of each if you still have some...to start off my new 75 gal setup

14. A_Lee

A_Lee Guest

Hey Jay, do you have any extra pieces of the green cap?

15. mckevinfang

mckevinfang Guest

can i please have some free frags please ;D ;D ;D ;D

i will be at the meeting tomorrow if you can bring some that would be AWESOME 8) 8)

let me know. THANKS

16. Hey Jay, did you pick me up one of each? If so, I thank you and will see you tomorrow! And thank you Minh! Or should I say, Com Ern!

17. Elite

Elite Guest

;D it's Cam On..

Nice to see you here Minh... This is Phong. I picked up some stuff from you couple years ago..

18. Sorry, dont know the proper spelling! Was there for 1 month, picked up on some of the language but spelling it is way out of my league, lol!

19. Elite

Elite Guest

Hey NP man.. just playing.. :) .. I have a hard with spelling too. Suck in both English and VNese :D

20. badbread

badbread Guest

I have a bunch of frags for those who asked and a few extra for whoever wants them at the meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Jay