Free giveaway: Vargas Cespitularia frags

Discussion in 'BAR Contests and Giveaways' started by Ranjib Dey, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ranjib Dey

Ranjib Dey Webmaster

Hello folks,
    I hope I am posting in the right forum, if not , let me know, I'll move the thread.

I have a large colony of Vergas Cespitularia, aka Blue Xenia, that is growing wildly in my 29G BioCube in past 8 months. I can give away at least 4 frags for free if there are any takers. I live in Foster City and can hand over the frags to local meetups or in SF (I work there, so I commute daily)

cheers

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    roostertech, Newjack and zeeGGee like this.
  2. Calde0920

Calde0920 Guest

I'll take a frag of em if you have them

3. Baykes

Baykes Webmaster

Wow! Only your second thread and you are already giving stuff away, thats awesome! :)

4. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

ohh. blue wavy stuff..hopefully you still have some later :D. I work in Redwood shore (right next to Oracle)

5. Ranjib Dey

Ranjib Dey Webmaster

I am reserving one each of nbaiju, calde0920, NewJack ,.. give me some time to set things up, I'll reach out to all of you.

roostertech, from you answer, I am not sure you want or not , may be later? I'll have still have the mother colony.

6. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

My tank is still not here yet :D hopefully it will arrive during the break

7. Baykes

Baykes Webmaster

Any chance you have any more of this? Just saw this coral at the Academy of Sciences and I really liked the look.

8. Ranjib Dey

Ranjib Dey Webmaster

Yup. I am planning to bring these in members swap. Or you can pick it up from foster city

9. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

I was hoping to get a frag from Tony himself, but am definitely interested in a frag. :)

10. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Is Tony coming to the swap?!

11. gimmito

Lol....no. he was supposed to bring me one the next time he came to speak at the club.

12. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

But then you quit booking us speakers!

13. Baykes

Baykes Webmaster

Awesome :)

14. gimmito

I can help...just let me know.