Free livestock - exiting the hobby

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by porksmash, Mar 13, 2016.

1. porksmash

porksmash Guest

I've finally come to the decision to shut down my tank. I'd like to give away the small amount of livestock I have before selling off the equipment. I have 1 juvenile tank-raised clown, one yellow tail damsel, one peppermint shrimp that lost his/her appetite for aptasia, and one plug of zoas. The shrimp decided to hide for the picture. There is also a 6-yr old elephant snail in there if you want to take the rock he's on. There's some aptasia in my tank so I would be careful.

I'm located in north San Jose. If anyone is interested in the equipment, I will be selling it off once the livestock is gone but here is an initial list:
    • 58 gal Oceanic rimless with a drilled return. Overflow is set up as a herbie. Custom black 2-door stand and 20-gal sump.
    • EcoTech Radion 1st gen
    • 2x Vortech MP10w powerheads
    • Bubble Magus NAC3.5 skimmer
    • Diablo DC 3500 variable speed pump
    • Soon-to-be-dead rock ~60lb

Attached Files:

andys likes this.
  2. travis furia

travis furia Guest

What kinda clown do u have and what colors r ur Zoa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. travis furia

travis furia Guest

I'm interested in ur clown.

4. porksmash

porksmash Guest

Great! Sorry, I must have missed the replies. It's a regular ocellaris clown, tank bred. I'll PM you to set it up

5. MarcS

MarcS Guest

I could use the powerheads. I'm also in San Jose on North First street near Brokaw road and 101. I can come get them anytime.

Marc

6. porksmash

porksmash Guest

Good to know. I am talking to someone about taking the whole setup already but I will let you know if they're available.

7. porksmash

porksmash Guest

All livestock gone except the Damsel. The powerheads are available once he's gone.

8. Bruce Spiegelman

Bruce Spiegelman Supporting Member

What will you be asking for the powerheads?

9. travis furia

travis furia Guest

If no one takes power head I'll buy those along with ur aptasia live rock. Thanks again for the clown fish they have already paired up.

10. travis furia

travis furia Guest

R u still looking for a home for ur damsel?? How aggressive is ur damsel??