High Tide Aquatics

FREE: Purple Stylo, Rainbow Monti, Bird of Paradise, ORA Electric Lime Birdnest, Tierra del Fuego

I'll give them to people and if they wanna go through the DBTC drama, they are welcome to it
It's obviously up to you...just helps the club get things rolling if you're distributing them anyway...
Not sure what the drama part is all about, but you could ask someone you give a frag to to start a dbtc thread for it if it's too much for you.

Welps, with a huge biomass of stony corals gone, I experience a rise in alk I'm guessing from the lowered alkalinity demands of the tank coupled with the lack of accounting for it on my dosers...and my last Oregon Tort is stning from the encrusted base.... All you acroholics out there....do you think this Oregon Tort is going to make it?

Welps, with a huge biomass of stony corals gone, I experience a rise in alk I'm guessing from the lowered alkalinity demands of the tank coupled with the lack of accounting for it on my dosers...and my last Oregon Tort is stning from the encrusted base.... All you acroholics out there....do you think this Oregon Tort is going to make it?
I never give up hope until it’s completely white.

Back