Free Roses - 5 available

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by bareefers, Jan 16, 2006.

1. bareefers

bareefers BOD

They're taking over our tank...we need to get rid of them.

3 small (approx. 2")
    2 medium (approx. 4-5")

Currently they're living under metal halides and would probably prefer a new home with the same lighting.

Pick up in San Carlos, evenings preferred.

Please contact us via email. Thanks!

2. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

Email sent on 2 rbta, i could take more if your that desperate and nobody else wants any.

3. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I will hold 2 two for you, Email has been sent to you. 3 more a are left. I am going to try and spread these around If no buddy else replies in the next three days then your more than welcome to the rest.

4. Elite

Elite Guest

wow how can you get your to split like that?? Remember the one you gave me, it's so big now over 12" but it doesn't want to split :( ...

5. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I will take one, I will keep it in a 25 gallon tall tank under 150 20k HQI is that ok. Please let me know where to pick up.

Thanks.

6. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Is a small one still available. I'd be interested in one small one. My email is crizq0@yahoo.com

thanks

-chris

7. Apon

Apon Volunteer

email sent.

8. bareefers

bareefers BOD

BTW, i'll take a small and a med one. thanks. let me know when to pick up.

9. LordHelmet

i thought i was logged in. :lol:
    like i said i'll take a small and a med one.

Chris.

10. Whats left :) I 'll take the rest.

11. bareefers

bareefers BOD

They just keep spliting. I do feed them but I guess they want more food. So they spilt just to make sure a least on survies.

All rose are spoken for. PMs and emails have been sent please let me know when you would like to pick them up.. Tony

Their are three more to get rid of but their stuck on rocks and I dont want to hurt them. So as soon as I pressure them to move I will post them.

12. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Yeah, splits can happen when they're stressed.

13. LordHelmet

email sent.

14. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Thanks Tony for the Rose....see you at the swap

15. LordHelmet

Yes thanks tony for RBTA they are in the tank and moving all over the place. :D

16. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Thanks Tony for the RBTA. It was very generous of you. Hope to see you at the swap.

I just need to pay for a membership so i won't be posting as a guest anymore. =D

-chris (crizq0)

17. bareefers

bareefers BOD

You are all welcome, I'm sure they'll be happy in their new homes.
    Tony

18. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Evil Overlord

Hey Tony, off topic, but where are you in San Carlos? I'm in San Mateo at the border of Belmont. 41st Avenue & El Camino to be exact. (A few blocks south of Hillsdale Mall).

Hey, if you have another rose split, I'll take it off your hands for our office tank. I have 2 RBTA at home already, but they are deeply imbedded in the rocks. The office tank is going to get some clowns, so I thought an RBTA would be nice too. (Unless one of mine splits and is somewhere I can snag it)

V

19. Tony, dude the one you gave me.......................

Its kicking ass!

20. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Your pic didnt come up, Glad to hear its doing Good.