High Tide Aquatics

Free Tank w/STand and Hood

Hi – Posting this for friends who are taking a break from the hobby after the last of their fish passed. A cleaned and drained 100 gallon (60 long x 24 tall x 18 deep) acrylic tank with stand and hood looking for a new home. With stand and hood the height is 5 feet so a great display tank. The bottom of the tank was drilled but filled as they only ran filter canister since for fish only. Stand and tank still in very good condition but there are light scratches in the front from an over-zealous friend’s child wanting to help clean the front but yes….picked up sand between the magnets and you know the rest…but should be easy to buff out. All this comes with miscellaneous supplies, canister filter, heater, etc. for pickup in the east bay. Will try and get pictures to post or text/email to you. Thanks for looking.

Lol....Hey Arnold. Hope all is well with you. This is my "leap year" posting.

Hi Cruz Mc5 - Please send me your contact info.

Here are pics of the tank and stand.

Tank 2 Photo.jpg Tank 1 Photo.jpg

Hi. Sorry I’ve been absent for a few days. Turns out I’m going to busy for the next week or so. If someone else wants the tank and can get it sooner, feel free to let them have it. Otherwise I can check back in about a week.

Hi. Sorry I’ve been absent for a few days. Turns out I’m going to busy for the next week or so. If someone else wants the tank and can get it sooner, feel free to let them have it. Otherwise I can check back in about a week.

Not a problem and thanks for the update. Tank still available. Please do check back and let me know if you or any one interested in this post has any questions.

Adding another photo also.
Tank photo 3.jpg

Last edited:
Back