Neptune Aquatics

Free to good home: Blue Tang, Neon Dottyback, Emerald Crabs, & 40 lbs live rock

Both fish are healthy & in excellent condition, they've just outgrown my tank. Blue Tang is between 3" - 4", raised him from the size of a nickle, will eat anything and everything. Neon Dottyback is about same length, bought him when he was only an inch long, also will eat anything -- they're both pigs. They're buddies and hangout a lot but do not need to go to the same home.

I also have 2 small-medium emerald crabs to give away, as well as 40 lbs of fancy Marshall live rock. Some pieces have multicolored mushrooms or zoos on them. They've been in my tank for over a year, but just did new aquascaping today and these pieces are left over. It would be a shame to throw 'em away. FYI: there is some Aiptasia on the rock.

I am in Gilroy, but am heading over to Neptune Aquatics in an hour to pick up some supplies. Will have fish & rocks with me in car. Please call me ASAP if you want the fish/rock or I will just leave them at Neptune's.

Thanks,
Benaminh
415-722-8177

Thanks for all the phone calls, but everything is gone. Lucky caller Matt from Morgan Hill snatched up both fishies and the live rock. Neptune's was selling the same sized Blue Tangs for $55, but I dare say mine was in way better condition (and free at that). TTYL, BAR.

Back