FREE to Supporting Members : Roostertech's Mohawk Zoas

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward' started by DEATH BY SNU SNU, Oct 5, 2017.

1. JVU

JVU Supporting Member

I’m in Walnut Creek, so pretty inconvenient

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

2. WCKDVPR

WCKDVPR Supporting Member

Yes, that is quite a hike. Thanks so much for the kind offer, I'll see if I can find some a bit closer.

3. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Supporting Member

I will be coming down to MW this Sat evening, and I can bring you the Mohawk and Chaetos if you don’t feel like driving up north, all you have to do is meet me at MV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. WCKDVPR

Thanks, where are the Mohawk and chaeto currently located? Our family is going out all day Saturday (and evening) with out of town guests, so I can't do that day or evening. I could drive somewhere on Sunday to pick them up.

Thanks,
    Mike

5. ashburn2k

mine is out of way for you too in berkeley, so @DEATH BY SNU SNU is the closest one to you

6. WCKDVPR

I live the wrong direction! Hope the smoke isn't too bad by you. It is really smokey all the way down here in S. San Jose.

When death by snu snu jumps into this thread, I'll find out where he is and hopefully he is closer.

Thanks Guys!

7. ashburn2k

he’s in Hayward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8. WCKDVPR

That works. I'm in Menlo Park 2 days per week (and this Sunday) and come home across the Dumbarton to 880. I can hike north a bit to Hayward.

ashburn2k likes this.
  9. ashburn2k

hope he will get to you before this weekend.

10. DEATH BY SNU SNU

DEATH BY SNU SNU Supporting Member

Hi guys, I have 2 people coming through tomorrow and Saturday...I'll let you know after that...Thanks!

Mike, pm, and we'll work something out ;)
    I have Chaeto also ;)

11. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

@WCKDVPR , I also have Mohawks (none are currently fragged though), and chaeto if you want. You already know where I live.

DEATH BY SNU SNU likes this.
  12. Wlachnit

Wlachnit Supporting Member

Thanks for the Mohawks. I hadn't seem them live before. They look great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. DEATH BY SNU SNU

No problem, Will! You've been very good to me and I'm so happy to know you, so I jumped at the opportunity show you my appreciation! :) If there's ever anything else you need, don't hesitate to call on me!

JVU likes this.
  14. DEATH BY SNU SNU

Oh, and you are the FIRST recipient to say Thanks! on this thread so I REALLY appreciate that! You're the best, buddy! :) :) :)

15. WCKDVPR

Flagg37, thanks! I'll see what transpires with Snu Snu next Tuesday and follow up with you after that.

Best regards,
    Mike

16. WCKDVPR

Wanted to say thanks to Death By Snu Snu for the generous donation of 2 polyps of Mohawk Zoas, a frag of Red Monti Cap, a frag of Green Pocillopora, some tips of Ponape Birdsnest, and the chaeto. I also enjoyed meeting him for the first time and chatting about his tank can inhabitants.

This club is awesome! Thanks to everyone for all the help and corals! Now my stuff needs to grow so I can start giving back.

17. DEATH BY SNU SNU

You're most welcome! A real pleasure to meet you and also, thank you for bringing a gift as well! Coincidently it was my wife's and I's 7 year wedding anniversary so you may very well have saved my marriage! Ha! Thanks again!

18. Calde0920

Calde0920 Guest

I'm glad most of my Mohawk on my DT died . I think low mag did them away or a bacteria because the ones in frag tank are still kicking. Glad to see my Mohawk passes around

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk