Neptune Aquatics

Friday Arrivals

Hi from the Max event - some really nice coral here! Sorry we missy you Robert, but the sat crowd was great.

Arnold! Hope you had fun there. We kinda missed out becuase we got there too early so headed over to the local suppliers instead and picked up some cool pieces ourselves. Have a safe trip home.

Partial list and pics of what we got home with:

Echino Chalice
Ultra Favia Brain
Ultra Goniastrea
Ultra Lepasthrea Brain
Ultra Lobophyllia
Ultra Montipora
Ultra Oxypora Chalice
Ultra Rare Gold Pavona
Ultra Farmed Tubinaria
Ultra Fiji Yellow Leather
Ultra Rare St. Thomas Blue Rhodactus Mushroom
Blue Pulsing Xenia
Ultra Zoanthids Australian Scolymia
Australian Elegance Coral
Australian Acan Lords
and more!!!

IMG_8708.jpg

IMG_8563.jpg

IMG_8567.jpg

IMG_8576.jpg

IMG_8579.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, Rhomel! pleasure was all mine!

Norm....before I give you a price, I need to give you a cheezy sales pitch. am not a big mushroom fan but for some reason, they grabbed my eyes. There are only a total of six heads on the colony. It was actually from my supplier's brood stock and I wasnt' even supposed to have it, yet. For some strange reason, it ended up in the box and in the invoice...done with pitch :bigsmile: Anyway, I'll be fragging the entire colony into individual head with price starting at $30/each. Come grab it before the entire bay area have it before you..hehe.

That's gnarley looking, Tony! Dunno what it is either but you're the only one of the only two person that have it. This is what it used to look like six months ago:

IMG_5430.jpg

Your wife sure know how to pick one! How's the Bowerbanki working out for you?

Back