Frogspawn

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by neuro, May 30, 2013.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. neuro

neuro Webmaster

I've got 3. Two of them are the product of one cracked in half, but appears to be doing just fine!

This is my first DBTC, so if I'm breaking any rules, let me know.

They're semi-medium to medium. They came from a colony that was HUGE to say the least.

edit:
    no fresh tanks! i need these to go to someone who can continue the chain responsibly and reliably.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

its post like these that make waiting for a tank to cycle quite painful.

3. neuro

neuro Webmaster

I can hold one for you!

How much longer for the cycle?

4. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

The tank has only been wet for a little over a week. so, hopefully only a 3 more weeks or so. If you had room to hold it that would be awesome, otherwise i totally undertand.

thanks!

5. neuro

neuro Webmaster

at this rate, i'm sure i'll have one left. i'll let you know otherwise, but for now i do have room to keep them.

6. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

Cool thanks!

7. neuro

neuro Webmaster

hey monkeybiz, i need to change the rules a bit. i want to give these away to those who can keep the DBTC chain going reliably. Otherwise I would be just giving these away for free.

8. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

That's ok, no hard feelings..

9. mikecom

mikecom Guest

Hi i have a cycled tank for 3+ months I would love to grow this coral and prolong the chain. hopefully this will be my first frag from DBTC

thanks

Michael