frozen mysis

Discussion in 'Resources' started by nly04, Apr 29, 2014.

1. nly04

nly04 Guest

Which store in the SF bay has the best price for frozen mysis shrimp 16oz flat pack (PE or Hikari)?

2. tr1gger

tr1gger Keyboard Cowboy

Steve in Daly City has them real cheap = mysis shrimp 16oz.(flatpack, similar to PE mysis)$15.00

3. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Evil Overlord

I buy the Hikari packs, not sure the size, but about 5 bucks. Bought at Ultimate Aquarium in San Mateo, when I get home I'll tell you the price on the pack and how large the pack is.

V

4. nly04

nly04 Guest

Thank you, I use to buy from Daniel in Sunnyvale for $10 16oz flat pack of Hikari frozen mysis. For some reason I can not able to contact him.

5. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Evil Overlord

Wow, OK. Ultimate Aquarium sells it in the Hikari packs, 3.5 oz (32 cubes) for $5.

You got a great deal!

A friend of mine said that Pet Club sells frozen food, I'll check it out too.

V

6. nly04

nly04 Guest

Anyone interest in a Hikari Frozen Mysis shrimp GB. I will open a thread for this in group buy.

7. rygh

rygh Supporting Member

Petco has decent selection and pretty good pricing on frozen foods.
    Handy if you also have a dog...

8. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Aquatic collection is the bomb.

9. nly04

nly04 Guest

So I was able to find a local source for mysis shrimp $10 for 16oz flat pack of Hikari. He a home base seller in San Lorenzo, here the contact info:

Alec S.
    San Lorenzo 94580
    510-435-3961

10. Nav

Nav Director of Marketing & Photography

[​IMG]

Anyone here know where I can get this?

11. gimmito

gimmito Guest

I ordered mine from Doctor's Foster and Smith. You might as well order other frozen food to justify the shipping price.