FS- 24" Outer Orbit 250 HQI w/ 4 T5s

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by mavjoy, Dec 29, 2010.

1. mavjoy

mavjoy Guest

I'm on the process of downgrading and I've decided to go with LED instead of this fixture. Fixture is in good condition and it comes with a 250w DE Phoenix bulb(almost 2 months old), 4 T5s(1 aquablue, 2 blue+ and 1 Fiji purple) 10 months old. I also have a extra brand new 1 blue+ bulb. I still got the legs(brand new) and the hanging kit. I'm asking $250 for everything. Thanks for looking.

2. costa510

costa510 Guest

would it fit on my RSM 34g I was thinking of going LED but I heard these work great on nano tanks

3. mavjoy

mavjoy Guest

I used to have this light with my old RSM tank. You'll need a fan during the hot summer days or a chiller to manage temps. I used to just turn on the halides for a hour and leave the T5s on most of the time when's too hot outside. Here is a pic of my RSM before:

[​IMG]

4. costa510

costa510 Guest

do you live in san jose? and i have a chiller looks very nice dose it light up a tank like LED and the tri colors come out

5. mavjoy

mavjoy Guest

I live in santa clara but the tank is in SJ. When the halide is on then it's pretty bright but it depends on the T5 bulbs also. The Phoenix bulb gives it the shimmer and blue tint color. JFYI, I don't have this tank no more, just the 57 rimless.

6. costa510

costa510 Guest

ok yea no just asking because I know a guy off story road, who had a RSM now a 57 rimless who i get frags off of. I like it i just have to sell my chameleons to get it. Which I was doing for LEDs

7. mavjoy

mavjoy Guest

No problem :) ...going LEDs for my new set up...hopefully..hehe.

8. costa510

costa510 Guest

yea I will get it off you let me try to sell these things and I will get it from you. If you wanna hold on to it for a little no more then till the meeting.

9. mavjoy

mavjoy Guest

No problem, I can hold it for you 'til next week. Tank is coming down sometime next week anyway. Just PM me when you're ready, so we can meet up somewhere. Thanks!

10. costa510

costa510 Guest

hey i got $200 would you take that?

11. mavjoy

mavjoy Guest

You got PM costa510 :)

12. mavjoy

mavjoy Guest

SOLD..please close :)