FS: 4 Kessil A350 Narrows

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Kmooresf, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Kmooresf

Kmooresf Supporting Member

Selling off 4 of my A350N’s

These have approx 4 years of use on them. 3 of them are functioning 100% and the 4th appears to have about 1/2 of the blue LED’s functioning. All the white are working on all 4. These are great for SPS, as they put out a pretty strong / fairly narrow light beam. My tank is 26” deep and I was able to grow SPS on the sand bed. LOL!

They each have a powere supply and the additional extension cord that comes with all kessil. I think they are 10’?

As far as a kessil lifespan??? I have been running these for 4 years. I did have 1 light that had to be replaced after about 1 year. Otherwise, I have changed 3 of the power supplies. I am still using 4 Kessils on the new tank design. Two wides and two narrows. I just need the 360’s, so I can control them.

I am asking $100 for each of the 3 fully functioning lights, and $50 for the one with half blue (would still be great for a freshwater planted tank, or Refugium lighting. Or $300 for all 4 of them.

I prefer to sell them all together, so those offers will get priority over buying only 1 or 2.

5 of the Narrows covered my 7’ tank with overlap. I believe 4 would work for a 6’ x 20” ish area, or 3 of them would cover a 4’ x 20” ish area. I am using the two narrows on the new tank design to simply spotlight two of my stag horn corals, to really amp up the growth.

B7C79D44-0B67-402F-87EC-240C54D2F0F1.jpeg

You can see the one on the far right doesn’t have the full blue power compared to the others

EBF5E9DB-C612-4892-983C-475AB21B591D.jpeg
    159AA317-CAC2-4599-931D-C58D11A5DC79.jpeg 8A142959-B492-4D37-8B3E-7B7583E9B9FE.jpeg

Coral reefer likes this.
  2. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Wish I had as a use for them. Good luck!

Kmooresf likes this.
  3. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Webmaster

I will take all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kmooresf likes this.
  4. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Webmaster

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Fish Boss

Fish Boss Supporting Member

Wow! You are so quick at getting the good deals!

6. Kmooresf

Pending......

7. tankguy

tankguy BOD

I think alarms go off in his house and phone

L/B Block likes this.
  8. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

@ashburn2k I could use 1 if you end up not needing all 4.

9. Kmooresf

Sold.......... Thanks all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk