FS: Big rock with mystic sunset monti and several over sps on it

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by boun11, May 23, 2017.

1. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

I am doing a rescape of my tank. I have a big rock center piece for sure that is over 24" long and tall. It has a big encrusting mystic sunset monti and some aussie unknown sps (I am cutting the top off but the encrusting base will stay on the rock. It is spreading nicely.) Asking for $150 the rock itself cost me over $80. (disclaimer--it has a couple of aptasia that you can chip it off when you take the rock out) PM me with you info and I can text you a picture. If you look at my journal It is the big rock on the right hand size. I will include a frag of bubble gum digitata too! Pick up in Berkeley. I want it gone this week!

2. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

You are getting the encrusting portion of this sps:
    [​IMG]

Mystic sunset encrusting on that big rock:
    [​IMG]

Few other I need pictures of :)

3. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

Do you have any frag of the monti?

4. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

I do not but if I don't sell the whole rock I probably break the rock apart. I will post more pictures later on tonight. It is a nice rock!

5. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

6. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

Terrible iphone pictures with flash. This rock is huge. I'll take $100 if someone can pick it up tomorrow evening. I am planning to do water change tomorrow. Plus, you will need a big container for it. OH yeah, I'll include some other loose sps frags here and there too :)

7. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

If this is the same as the mystic monti I do. Not sure if mystic sunset is different? Reddish body w blue kinda different shaped polyps?

8. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

The names are used to describe the same coral, a weedy monti with great colors.

9. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

Sounds about right. I'm mainly looking to add something blue to tank

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

10. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

This is lineaged back to the same colony that is above on the rock. Old pic as it's covered the rock (sequestered on a 2x3 rock) and has started to grow horizontally on the sand bed.

[​IMG]

11. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Picture no worky for me