FS - clearwater scrubber CW300 XL

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Kmooresf, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Kmooresf

Kmooresf Supporting Member

Selling my clearwater scrubber. Never could get it to work right, but I'm assuming it's just my impatience / lack of knowledge on scrubbers. Others say these are the bomb, and they are CRAZY expensive.

Your chance to try it at a fraction of the cost. Currently going for $599 on BRS for this model. Look it up for exact demensions. It's pretty big. Also comes with the full set of light covers. You will need to have a pump of your own, or T off your return. I used a T off my return, and suspect that I just wasn't giving it enough water flow. Could be as easy as the correct pump to get this working?

Everything works, and I had it up and running for about 3 months. The bottom / side bracket came off of this unit, but the second body has them both intact. You can just glue this one back on, or fix the other body and use that one. It is NOT necessary to have the bracket for this to work. It's just a fancy way to hold everything in line. I got some thick algae on it, but it was mostly brown / green / red slime. Some turf was forming when I gave up, so it may have just needed a little more time. I ended up going back to just GFO and added a GIANT UV sterilizer.

If interested, this is $250 firm. It also comes with a second body that needs some glue repair. It's literally a brand new body if you glue it.

PM for pick up in Pacifica, CA.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bruce Spiegelman

Bruce Spiegelman BOD

I use one on my tank and swear by it. Too bad this one's too big for my other tank.

3. Kmooresf

Glad to hear you like it. Yeah, this one is a big one. ;)

4. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

I’ll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Kmooresf

Pm sent

6. Kmooresf

Sold. Thx.