FS/FT - SA Clownfishes (SA Onyx, SA SnowOnyx, SA Snowflake, SA Platinum)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by kmaintl, Jun 1, 2012.

1. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

Onyx 1.5" - 2" $75 (2 pairs available)
    SnowOnyx 1.5" - 2" $100 (1 pair available)
    Snowflake 1.5" - 2" $75 (1 pair available)
    Platinum 1" - 1.25" $125 (1 pair available)
    Black & White 1" - 1.5" $45Sustainable AquaticsLooking to trade for 10" deep red RBTA or small Purple Tang. If interested or any questions, email me.Ed ~aka kmaintl~

2. Apon

Apon Volunteer

any pics of the onyx?

3. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Pics and location, please

4. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

I'm pretty lousy with the camera for tank photos. But I'll see what I can do. I'm located in San Francisco, near Lucky Ocean and 6th Ave Aquarium. As for the Onyx, if you're familiar with the original C-Quest line, these are the same Onyx.

5. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

6. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Are you producing these or procuring?
    Could be tempting...

7. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

I ordered them from SA directly. Family of 10 clownfishes is for our display tank. Several customers took about 1/2 the order and these is what is left of the minimum order that I did with SA to fill the box and make the s/h/i worthwhile.

2 more lousy photos, sorry. 1st is Platinum Picasso Perculas and 2nd are Oscellaris Snowflake and Black & White.

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/BlackO2.jpg /attachments/sites/default/files/IMG_2204.JPG

8. IM SO SALTY

IM SO SALTY Guest

Are those prices for one or the pair?

9. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

price is for each

10. hermesfansf

hermesfansf Guest

The misbars r adorable.

11. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

out of 9, there is 4 perfect and 5 misbars. photo caught 3 of the misbars.

12. Dazed1

Dazed1 Guest

Sigh, I sweared I would'nt have any clowns after seeing how aggressive my last few have been. But the onyx are just beautiful

13. hermesfansf

hermesfansf Guest

What kind of clowns were they? Snowflake can be agressive.

14. Dazed1

Dazed1 Guest

B&W. It wouldnt even let me put my hand in the tank. And it was a small one. single. not a mature pair. lol

15. IM SO SALTY

IM SO SALTY Guest

Man something about those Platinums. I'm sure when I'm ready for a pair they'll be gone. When or how often do you do orders?

16. hermesfansf

hermesfansf Guest

Interesting. I never thought b&w were aggressive, but snowflake.

17. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

I have had maroon and tomato with the same temperament. There's a huge maroon I like to flush right now. LoL Everyone says perculas are more agressive than ocellaris. I find it true the other way around based on the clowns I've owned.

18. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

One is gone already. We actually ordered 2 pairs. We can give up the 2nd pair if you really want it. Eurod really wanted one of the ones we were keeping at eye, so he's enjoying it now.

This maybe the first and last time. We've never ordered from SA before.

19. 650-IS350

650-IS350 Supporting Member

They don't host a Anemome huh since captive bred? Interested in the Snow's

20. kmaintl

kmaintl Guest

Mine never had problems in the past. Just takes them awhile to figure out, sometimes as long as a year. I just got a rose from Eurod yesterday, hopefully, they'll start to get use to the nem. I'm still lokking for trades as I'm aiming for more than one rose in our display tank that we're setting up.