FS: Huge red/pink/white streaked chalice colony, anemones, frags, tubs blue zoos, tons of other stuff.

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Eight, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Eight

Eight Guest

Thanks Steve! Glad you like it. It's a really nice piece and I would have kept it in my display if I had more room. :)

2. melly mel

melly mel Supporting Member

Jason, are these still available?

$20 Red with white stripes acan mini colonies. These aren't lame little frags, they average 8-10 heads each.
    $15+ Tyree neon green polyp leather coral frags. (These were cut over a month ago and have healed and are already toadstool shaped.)

3. Eight

Eight Guest

Yup, got both of those still! And a lot of other stuff... gold cloves, tubs zoos, blue cloves, etc. I made a ton of frags.

4. melly mel

Alright, I'll Be outta town until after new years so I wll get in touch with you then.

5. SoulFish

SoulFish Guest

If you still have the Rose Bubble Tips I'll take them. But I cant pick up till after the holidays.

6. 99sf

99sf Guest

I would love acans, but will also be out of town until the new year.

7. Eight

Eight Guest

No worries. Just check in with me next year. I have a couple frags of the red/white acans left and one or two of a gray ring/red one that is very fluffy. Both have several heads. (i.e.: more than 5)

I'm out of RBTAs, but might have more in a week or two. I have them at work, just need to go get them and chisel the rocks up. They're priced by size, with the smallest ones at $30 and then up from there.

8. melly mel

Jason, Still have those frags available? I can come by after the meeting this saturday. Unless you are planning to attend then I can just meet you there. Let me know.

9. Thales

Thales Past President

If still available, let me know when you are coming up to SF.

Thanks!

10. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

I'd love one of the green and purple nems if it splits again.

11. Eight

Eight Guest

Hey Rich, yes I have that green tipped purple guy. He's a pretty good size and I am going to try cutting him in half first. I'll let you know how it goes. He's a hardy one, so I expect him to be just fine. You'll have dibs on him.

Mel, I have plenty of frags left. No more orange eye leptastrea and I'm low on acans, but I have a bunch of nice stuff still. Rainbow monti, nukes, purple deaths, neon green toadstools, tubs, duncans, gold cloves, ORA red planet, ORA birds of paradise, etc. Green polyp/pink stylo from Neptune, etc.

For those who have seen my blue tipped gold torch (quite a stunner), I am also going to have two heads of that for sale too.

In Vegas for a week, will be back next weekend, but not in time for the BOD meeting, so if you'd like to come by maybe we can set something up for Monday or Tuesday night?

12. Reef Keeper

Reef Keeper Supporting Member

Can you post a pix of the cloves you're offering. From what I can recall, I really liked the ones that were orange and green? If there are any available please let me know....

13. Eight

Eight Guest

The ones I am selling are metallic gold tipped. Don't have any of the green and gold ones available right now. In a nother couple months maybe...

14. melly mel

Jason, Monday night will work for me. Let me know whats a good time for you.

15. Reef Keeper

Could you post a pix of both? Thx :)

16. Eight

Eight Guest

I don't have a handy pic of the gold tipped cloves, but here are the super gold/green ones that aren't for sale at the moment.

[​IMG]

I actually promised the first frag of those guys to Cerissa at Neptune for her little personal tank. :p

17. Reef Keeper

Thx for posting the pix. That's the one I recall loving so much. If and when they are available please LMK.... :)

18. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

Eight, can you put me on a waiting list or something for some BTA or RBTA? I'd love a PM if you ever decide to sell any nems! :)

19. Jbon

Jbon Guest

Hi Jason, I'm interested in a head of the blue tipped torch. PM me details. Thanks,

20. SoulFish

SoulFish Guest

What's left??