FS livestock first

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by JRocha, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Chromis

Chromis Supporting Member

I'm having deja vu...

2. tankguy

tankguy BOD

Any progress on this group buy for the fish ? I'd really like to take the wrasse

3. Don' think so. I haven't heard from anyone.

4. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

Where is this located again?

5. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Good luck on that group buy if you ever get it going, someone should be thinking about how to split the cost of fish around, it's much harder to do when you don't have an established price per "item" set up.

Gablami likes this.
  6. tankguy

tankguy BOD

Oh no I'd want to know up front what my Wrasse would cost

7. Yours will cost more than my Basslet so I can afford the basslet.

tankguy and Newjack like this.
  8. Fish Boss

Fish Boss Supporting Member

Ok I guess I'm going to be the first one to start throwing out numbers! Let's say I take all 4 fire fish, a scoly, And a nem, I would be fine paying anywhere from $100-$300. I understand that at $300 it would still be a great deal for those items

9. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

I think someone is going to have to bite the bullet and buy the lot then start a new thread to divvy them out.

10. Vhuang168

Still waiting on location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. euod

euod Supporting Member

Pacifica

12. Vhuang168

Hmm. Might be doable.

13. Fish Boss

Fish Boss Supporting Member

Updates?

14. JRocha

JRocha Supporting Member

Still have the fish. No takers. So I am more than likely doing fish only until I can sell them to a good home.

15. Vhuang168

So you only have the fish? Corals are gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. JRocha

JRocha Supporting Member

I am located in Pacifica near the beach. I am willing to meet at a public location for a safe transaction. I don't mind driving at all. If the people that are interested in the group Buy want, I can bring them to a frag swap and whomever wants them we can all meet up and divide the fish. But ya I do see the issue with multiple people trying to figure out prices for the fish alone. All the fish except for the randals goby or hectors goby are expensive fish. The 4 helfrichs I have I paid 125 for each. The barbonious anthias I paid 225 for it, the candy basslet was 600 or 650. Can't remember. The Swiss guard basslet was 160. The radiant wrasse was 65. The randals was like 20 something and the hectors was like 15. The whitetail bristletooth tang was 150 I believe. I guess I can do individual sales. Not that easy though to remove the fish. That's why I wanted to do a lot sale cause I would have to disrupt everything for just one fish. Not ideal. But if I still have the fish by September then I guess I will do individual prices and post for them. Let me know.

17. tankguy

tankguy BOD

Im still in for the Radiant and Im in Hayward. I can come to you just need to know where and when

18. Newjack

Newjack Supporting Member

i'm still interested in the Barbonious anthias if you decide to piece the fish out.

19. Still interested in the Barbonius and the Candy.