FS or WTT - San Jose - various SPS, LPS, Zoas

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by jph, Nov 3, 2008.

1. jph

jph Guest

here's the turaki (not actual frag, this is the one i'm keeping for reference) you get the plug that this was fragged off. it's not a slow grower, and it's starting to branch already. it will get a darker tint if you give it less light.

[​IMG]

actual turaki frag (slightly overexposed, sorry).

[​IMG]

J.

2. jph

jph Guest

orange crush acan. this one GLOWS under the blue LED moonlights :)

[​IMG]

J.

3. jph

jph Guest

and the frogspawn.... almost being blown over :)

[​IMG]

J.

4. Elite

Elite Guest

Is that the frogspawn frag forsale??

5. jph

jph Guest

[quote author=Elite link=topic=5066.msg62332#msg62332 date=1225770797]
    Is that the frogspawn frag forsale??
    [/quote]

yes, it is.

J.

6. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

Sent you a email JPH

7. jph

jph Guest

no picture of the duncan today... my hermits decided to walk all over it and it retracted into it's skeleton.
    lights just turned off.

J.

8. phishphood

phishphood Guest

J- I'll definitely take the orange crush. I can pay now if you prefer but really would like to pick it up this weekend after I get my mj mod set up in my tank so I'm not constantly pissing it off. The zoas and frogspawn I'd like to check out first, so maybe if I swing by sometime this week I'll pay and/or pick those up. (The zoas shouldn't mind me messing with them).

9. jph

jph Guest

[quote author=phishphood link=topic=5066.msg62343#msg62343 date=1225776760]
    J- I'll definitely take the orange crush. I can pay now if you prefer but really would like to pick it up this weekend after I get my mj mod set up in my tank so I'm not constantly pissing it off. The zoas and frogspawn I'd like to check out first, so maybe if I swing by sometime this week I'll pay and/or pick those up. (The zoas shouldn't mind me messing with them).[/quote]

no need to pay in advance ;)
    send me an email and i'll send you my address.

J.

10. jph

jph Guest

really bad picture of the tyree purple war coral looking happy under the blue moonlight LED :)

[​IMG]

J.

11. jellygeee

jellygeee Guest

Is the orange crush still available?
    I can't send pm since I have not join BAR yet (waiting for 2009).

12. jph

jph Guest

[quote author=jellygeee link=topic=5066.msg62401#msg62401 date=1225824629]
    Is the orange crush still available?
    I can't send pm since I have not join BAR yet (waiting for 2009).
    [/quote]

phishphood said that he wanted the acan. so unless he changes his mind, it's spoken for.
    OR... i can cut off a piece and you can share it.

there are some small pieces of rock that i glued to the frag, it's growing over them, so it's easy to break off two or three frags. that's what i did for myself, broke off a small piece (less than 0.5") and it's already growing.

if you're OK with a small frag, i can make one tonight, so it's nicely healed up by the weekend.

J.

13. phishphood

phishphood Guest

Don't know where I can find your email, sooo..
    I'm still interested. Let me know when on Fri or Sat would be a good time to pick up.

As far as the orange crush, I don't mind getting a slightly smaller frag. I'd still like at least 3 polyps or so though. So go ahead and frag it up and share the wealth :)

14. jph

jph Guest

[quote author=phishphood link=topic=5066.msg62515#msg62515 date=1225854937]
    Don't know where I can find your email, sooo..
    I'm still interested. Let me know when on Fri or Sat would be a good time to pick up.

As far as the orange crush, I don't mind getting a slightly smaller frag. I'd still like at least 3 polyps or so though. So go ahead and frag it up and share the wealth :)
    [/quote]

the little envelope under my name points to my email address; jurgenph@gmail.com

friday, sometime in between 5:30pm and 7:30pm would probably work for me.
    saturday, open wide for now, not sure if the wife will make any plans though.

so the acan didn't grow very much over the little rock yet, i broke it off where i had glued it, so there is now one extra (small, half polyp) acan frag :) it'll grow fast though.

J.

15. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

The little envelope does not display on your account. I think you have it set to invisible.

16. jph

jph Guest

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=5066.msg62573#msg62573 date=1225914022]
    The little envelope does not display on your account. I think you have it set to invisible.
    [/quote]

i'm sorry. i wasn't aware of that. i saw it there, and assumed it was there for everybody.
    i changed it, did it work?

J.

17. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

It's visible now

18. jellygeee

jellygeee Guest

jph: Don't worry about fragging the small piece of Acan (thanks for the offer though) =)

19. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

jph
    did you get my email from last nite?

20. jph

jph Guest

[quote author=dswong01 link=topic=5066.msg62605#msg62605 date=1225921973]
    jph
    did you get my email from last nite?
    [/quote]

yes i did! the one with the oregon picture? right.

ps: i just noticed that the little war coral frag has grown a second mouth last nigh :)

J.