FS: vortech mp40w drivers (only)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by iani, Mar 25, 2010.

1. iani

iani Guest

So I decided to upgrade all my vortech pumps to the ecosmart drivers. I will have 4 old mp40w drivers for sale sometime next week. I wanted to offer them here first. I will let them go for 30 dollars each. For anyone looking to upgrade their mp20s to an mp40w all you would need besides this is a new power supply. First come first serve. Thanks

2. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

Can we see pictures :D I might want one as I already have an extra wet side assembly.

3. iani

iani Guest

Its just the white box. This is most helpful to people that either wants to upgrade from a old mp40 (non wireless) or a mp20.

4. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

I was thinking of upgrading to one ecosmart driver, however for $30 a piece I think I could easily be in for 2 of them.

5. iani

iani Guest

Ok, Mike I will save 2 for you. I should have the new drivers late next week (old drivers will be swapped out). It shipped out today.

6. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I want 1 please

7. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

I will have 3 soon for sale as well same price as Ian (but only after his are sold)

8. iani

iani Guest

ok Arnold got it.

9. sfsuphysics

hehe, everyone wants the fancy new drivers :D

10. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Mine was a distance issue with the master and slaves. These drivers supposedly help solve that plus some other things.

11. iani

iani Guest

I just wanted something new.

12. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

You sure it isn't the on/off button instead? I'm thinking about getting 2 of them just for that alone. :p

13. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

There sorta is an on off. You hold down both buttons and again to turn back on. Not the intended use, but it works. :)

14. sfsuphysics

I have mine hooked to my DJ power strip, so on/off isn't an issue with me. The one that is hooked to the battery backup might be, but if I put that in feed mode, it does fine as the little flow that one pump will do is hardly an issue.

15. iani

iani Guest

I have only one left. My new drivers should be in next Thursday.

16. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Guest

Dude, Fedex just comfirmed it. They lost my 4 new drivers.. Jeff from Ecotech is sending me a new set.

I been always curious on the Aquasurf/Vortech DIY, but afraid to mess up my controller. Now, i have extra controllers to mess around with.

17. iani

iani Guest

Some fedex employee is probably playing with "their" new drivers. haha

18. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Haha, that sucks. What was your address again and when are you getting the new set of drivers? :D

19. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

The module will be out this year to allow you to use the Vortech on a Aquacontroller. That is partially why the new release of the new drivers ;)

20. sfsuphysics

Farking crazy if you ask me, the fact they had a DIY kit hooked into the aquasurf makes me wonder why it has taken so long to come out with this. +$75 for a wireless controller, whoops +$75 for a NEW wireless controller, Vortech module... well who knows how much that'll cost but man o' man. Actually is quite beneficial for those who are new to getting these rather than some of us who originally got the Gen1 vortechs who have had upgrades thrown at us left and right.