Jestersix

Fuzzy Green Psammacora

Not to be rude, but you have recieved several chains in the past few years, and it doesn't appear that you have passed any on or even updated them much? I'll not rule you out if am mistaken, or if you update ALL of your chains. Sorry, rules are rules

I got a green psammacora today in the swap, but it doesn't look "fuzzy" like the picture in this DBTC.
I'd love a piece to grow out in my prop tank (once I set it up. ^_^).

If you got the green psamacora that I put into the swap then it's definitely not as fuzzy as this. Both of mine are more velvet than fuzzy. The one at the swap was forest green, the other is more lime coloured.

bondolo said:
If you got the green psamacora that I put into the swap then it's definitely not as fuzzy as this. Both of mine are more velvet than fuzzy. The one at the swap was forest green, the other is more lime coloured.

I think I got your "velvet green Psammacora".
And it does look like velvet.

Since I was lucky enough to get 2 pieces (Thanks to MIke's generosity) I'll try it in both positions. Shouldn't take too long before I'm able to offer up one.
They seem to be happy so far. Pics below. 8)

Attached files

This coral is very nice, it has a different look to it. I got 2 pieces from Mike and put them on plugs. I am ready to pass one along. Will it still be second generation?

Back