Gauging interest on Group of Clean up crew - Pick at Swap...

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Apon, Feb 28, 2017.

1. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

8-10 turbos
    8-10 margaritas
    8-10 nerites

I'm flexible. Have room for about 20-30 new snails overall.

2. gabloo

gabloo Supporting Member

In that case, I will take a couple more if u still have extra. Thanks

3. reeffer

reeffer Supporting Member

I'll take some... Thanks Arnold

8-Margarita Snails
    8-Nerite Snails
    8-Nassarius Snails
    8-Cerith Snails

4. Apon

Apon Volunteer

ok I added Anathema and Reefer to spreadsheet - anyone else? We are still looking short

5. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Did you update spreadsheet? I don't see anything from you there.

6. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

If we're short, why not consolidate some of the snails for example? Shift margarita into Astrea, all crabs into red leg, etc? Maybe less options means we'll actually hit the minimum for a few rather than none.

Bruce Spiegelman likes this.
  7. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Plus, margarita snails are some of the worst I've ever had. I'm not sure why shops sell them when Astreas and Trochus are much better. I have Astrea/Trochus going on 7 years.

8. Gablami

Gablami Supporting Member

I like trochus/cerith combo and nass for sand bed. None of them die if they flip over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Baykes

Baykes Webmaster

My bad, updated the spreadsheet!

10. Baykes

Baykes Webmaster

Also there was an error on the spreadsheet, it was including the row with the prices into the sum of the quantities of each item. I fixed it but the total values are now a bit lower.

11. Apon

Apon Volunteer

OK it looks like we won't get enough for the snails /Crabs unless some one you change your order. I need to know by Today. I can still order the clams and shrimps/emerald crabs. I also deleted some columns that were 0. Need 100, as icon said maybe you guys will change your snails counts.

12. Apon

Apon Volunteer

California Reef co might be able to meet the group bye for inverts....let me check with them too.

13. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

14. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

15. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

I would suggest the following moves, so we do not have to depend on Ca Reef:

Turbo, Margarita --> Astrea
    Nerite --> Cerith
    Blue Leg --> Red Leg.

Let's get it done!

16. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

MolaMola likes this.
  17. Apon

Apon Volunteer

red and blue hermits are pretty much the same. The snails it depends if people will really change. Cal Reef said they didn't have any stock right now to meet our order. I am doubting this will happen this week in time for swap, but let's see if people change the order over. If I move the order to next week, it will be hard to distribute......

18. Apon

Apon Volunteer

not sure about the cerith as I saw in another thread someone has some to give away? Confirm your order please

19. Bruce Spiegelman

Bruce Spiegelman Supporting Member

Again -- I will do up to 20 each of two different types of snails other than cerith. $0 total snails -- 20 each of two types. Just put them in whatever category you need 20 more in to make min.

20. MolaMola

MolaMola Supporting Member

Confirming my line on the sheet. Thanks.