Gauging interest on Group of Clean up crew - Pick at Swap...

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Apon, Feb 28, 2017.

1. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

@Apon want to update Gusty's order? I'm pretty sure he'd be fine with it. @anathema

2. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

That's awesome. Would you update the google doc for your order? I think it's better if you state specifically where to allocate or update the doc to avoid any mixup later.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p6K3e5wMJ5JB8GKXPI0D5M0IPTC8WL2v25ujpwWMXro/edit?usp=sharing

3. Baykes

Baykes Webmaster

Added myself 10 nassarius and 10 astreas

iCon likes this.
  4. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Looks like we'll hit a few. If we're close, perhaps just order the 100 and I'm sure someone at the swap would pay for them.

5. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Huge thanks to @Apon for organizing!

6. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

you should order 100 :)

7. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

I'll trade you 100 snails for that tank you have

8. gabloo

gabloo Supporting Member

if it's not too late. I added one clam to my list. Thanks again! Do you want me to paypal you or pay you at the swap?

9. Apon

Apon Volunteer

ok order is put in. i should get it on Friday. Please bring extra container with you to the swap. There will be extra cerith snails so maybe some folks will buy at swap. Once I get the the final invoice- I will contact each of you with payment.

Baykes, gabloo, iCon and 1 other person like this.
  10. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

Thanks Arnold. Sorry to be so out of touch.

11. Apon

Apon Volunteer

ok guys I have added your totals - please double check my math on the spreadsheet. Either Paypal me at arnold.pon@att.net if you don't know me personally (preferred) or cash at swap

Bring your own containers. I have some extra snails left which I will give to you guys for free ( if no one else wants them at the swap), numbers depending on how large your order was. for those who bought extra to make the numbers - I will let you know if others at swap want some. If you did order extra and ok with letting others have them - please comment on the sheet with how many you are willing to let go in (*) in the column. For example, if you ordered 20 of an item, but really only wanted 10 - leave 20 there and append "(10)" next to it. "20 (10)". I So I know can let someone else buy them if you want.

Hopefully we don't have any dead loss in shipping. It arrives Friday. If there is I will need to charge you first and see what the seller is willing to do.

12. gabloo

gabloo Supporting Member

Sent through paypal

13. Bruce Spiegelman

Bruce Spiegelman Supporting Member

Sent through Paypal.

14. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

Sent paypal

15. Baykes

Baykes Webmaster

Payment sent. Thanks so much Arnold for putting this together for us:)

16. MolaMola

MolaMola Supporting Member

Payment sent. Arnold, you are awesome for organizing this - I really appreciate it!

17. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

PayPal sent.

18. Gablami

Gablami Supporting Member

Picked out about 50 snails over two nights. Randy should have a good number too. I'm not going to save any for particular people so try to look for it early if you want some.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. RandyC

RandyC Guest

I got about the same. 40-50.

20. Gablami

Gablami Supporting Member

Sorry guys, seems like someone just took them all. Next time will aliquot it out into smaller containers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iCon likes this.