Our mission

Geneva's 120

Looking good!
Thanks, Mike!

FULL DISCLOSURE: Any tank / fish / coral success is due to Mike's help as he maintains my tank monthly and I basically try to follow all his instructions! This includes water changes, dosing, rock rearrangement, coral placement and gluing, etc.!! I definitely could not do this without him!!

Adding a few more shots of my favs: Yellow Feather-Duster and Green Torch
Geneva'sReefTank-56 (Medium).jpg
Geneva'sReefTank-58 (Medium).jpg

Reactions: Nav
How long have you had your feather duster and do you feed it?
I've only had this feather duster for about a month but have had others in the past. I only feed my fish daily and my rbta once a week. No other feedings....

Last edited:
It is with a heavy heart that I post these last pictures of this tank. Geneva passed away unexpectedly a little over a week ago, and I broke down the tank today.
She was a very nice woman, a great club member, and had a very nice, simple tank. As a good club member I believe she would've liked her corals and equipment to be distributed throughout the club, and I will be posting some things up soon.
I looked at her as a kind of club mom, she always liked to help out and meet everybody, and her pork buns will be missed as well to say the least.

I was literally dumbfounded when I got the news. I only met Geneva a few times over the past year but I can say with certainty that she is best personality of BAR. One can sense that she is a genuinely nice person from the moment you meet her. We will miss you dearly.

Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 1.47.58 PM.png

Last edited:
No way! We will miss her so much. RIP Geneva!
I just talked to her a couple of weeks ago when she borrowed my fish trap. As usual, she was so happy and cheerful.
:(

Oh man so sad to read this:(. She was one of the first people I met at BAR and definitely had such a beautiful personality. She will be missed.

Back