Geo CA Reactor 624, ACIII + goodies, T5's, 150g rubbermaid, SWC 300 skimmer, 1/3 HP chiller + controller - FOR SALE!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by kvosstra, Jan 1, 2010.

1. kvosstra

kvosstra Guest

This is the end of my 180 display take down...I would like to sell the following. Come by and grab something - I also have a number of frags to throw in with all purchases. Willing to accept High end Zoas or Chalices as a partial or full trade as well.

Geo 624 Reactor - 10 lb. tank and regulator with solenoid, feed pump, and spare pump for main reactor - $500
    Extra 10lb tank - $25
    Extra 5lb tank - $20
    Neptune ACIII - DC8, 2 professional pH probes - $350
    DC4HD - $80 (I have 2 of these)
    SWC 300 Skimmer (2 Sicce pumps!) - $250
    Tunze 7095 and a 6101 and a 6100 - $475
    I have two - 2x24 T5 - $60 each - bulbs included.
    150 gallon rubbermaid sump $100
    10 different water tests (alk, NO3, P04, CA, MG, etc.) - (pic to follow) $100 - All valid for another year.
    Used 39w T5 - 12 bulbs - $40 for all bulbs. Most used for 12 months. pending to northbayreefer
    Spare T5 ballast - almost new - $25
    1/3 Hp aqualgic DC4 chiller and temp controller $550 Very lightly used (I ran T5's!)

2. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Does the Vortech have the battery backup?

3. i take this one (2x65w corallife light - $50 - new bulbs)lmk when the best time to come by.thanks

lapsan

4. kvosstra

kvosstra Guest

Today after noon and any time this weekend works for Me Lapsan.

Patchin - I do have a battery backup $300 for everything (maybe a spare wetside as well, if I can find it!).

Guys, I also need to add to the For sale list - Tunze stream rocks - I have two of these $50 each.

-Kyle

5. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

For a 4 ft 100 ga tank, would the Vortech be all the circulation I would need?

6. kvosstra

kvosstra Guest

tough to say - I believe in a LOT of flow, so I'd say no for SPS - but it would be nice additional flow for your tank to supplement your current parts.

7. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Is the Rubbermaid 150g a stock tub?

8. kvosstra

kvosstra Guest

Tuberider - it is the stock tub - I bought it from Chicken a year or two ago to use as a large quarantine tank and then for water changes...

9. kvosstra

kvosstra Guest

vortec is sold
    1 phosban sold
    65W PC - pending
    breeding setup - pending

(Can I have a mod change the settings so I can edit the first post - to change the status of the things I have available?) thanks!

10. kvosstra

kvosstra Guest

updated the main post. Thanks everyone!

11. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

What colors are your 39W t5 bulbs? I am interested if you have some blue+ in there

12. kvosstra

kvosstra Guest

blue + and aquabluespecial mainly.

13. northbay-reefer

So twelve 39 watt t5 bulbs for $40? if yes then I'll take it

14. kvosstra

kvosstra Guest

Its that simple - I priced them to move!

15. yongwooi

yongwooi Guest

Can you tell what brand is the 2x24 T5 - $60 each - bulbs included?

16. northbay-reefer

Cool, I'll take it. I live in the North bay, where are you at?

17. kvosstra

kvosstra Guest

Menlo Park

18. treylane

treylane Guest

What kind of condition is the reactor setup in?

19. fishme

fishme Guest

I saw Kyle's ca reactor setup when I came to pick up the light on Sat. It's in great condition, very good price for a great reactor. I believe Kyle will throw in a brand new pump as a back up.

20. kvosstra

kvosstra Guest

CA reactor is solid! It comes with a 10 lb tank, and all the goodies - its full of media, and It does come with a spare pump for the main chamber. The condition is "like new,"

Also, I have updated a few prices and what is left in the first post. Really need the 150g tub out of the garage - everything else is basically stored already, so I'm not too worries about keeping them, but obviously willing to let them go to a new home!

-Kyle