Getting out of Reefing, everything must go....

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Sduvall81, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Sduvall81

Sduvall81 Guest

Im located in Pleasanton and they do not require an APEX. Check out the Barrel Tender on the Avast Marine site. It really made making rodi super simple

2. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Yeah. It's quite the current draw from a single plug,

3. sfsuphysics

Yeah I saw that on the Avast site said Apex ready on the v2 which made me wonder if it worked stand alone or requires it. interested in top off too but I'm guessing that one does require apex

Maybe can get a peninsula trip there to pick up stuff

xcaret likes this.
  4. Sduvall81

Sduvall81 Guest

yea, they require a controller

5. sfsuphysics

Well pencil me in for the barrel dohicky and the 2 heaters, I'll work out how to get them from you.

6. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Webmaster

I wouldn’t put my number on a public forum and along with your name. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. He's in the buy, sell, trade section which isn't public as I recall.

8. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Webmaster

I hope so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. Sduvall81

Sduvall81 Guest

Thanks ashburn, ive been talking with so many people today I forgot this wasn't private. I deleted it

10. sfsuphysics

No worries, I can probably do a weekend pickup, unless you happen to be home during the day time. But me being over in SF, no way I'm going to be dealing with commuters trying to get over to that side of the bay. Honestly I'd rather pay full priced for the items than to deal with traffic :D :D :D

11. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Agree on the commute issue, lmk if you head over that way, I'm getting a small thing and would appreciate it much.

12. Sduvall81

Sduvall81 Guest

I am available on the weekend

13. Did I do something to wrong you or something? How come I see something available, private message you about it, then it gets changed to claimed and I get completely ignored? Not even a courteous response. Not trying to start a fight, but just trying to understand why this continually happens to me on BAR. I expect this from craigslist, but not on BAR.

14. Just a guess here, but one that makes sense. Sduvall isn't on these boards as often as you and I. I sent him a PM on a couple of items and it wasn't listed as claimed for a few hours. I'm sure he checks in on his messages a couple of times a days and that's when he updates the confirmed and sold. That leaves a lot of time in between for other PMs to beat yours and "claim" items.

Coral reefer likes this.
  15. sfsuphysics

The problem with PMs is that you don't know if someone put in a request ahead of you. Dude is having a fire sale effectively and is probably going through a bunch of messages and responding. Maybe cut him a bit of slack, maybe he assumed that writing claimed was good enough? I dunno

Coral reefer likes this.
  16. Sduvall81

Sduvall81 Guest

I check the PM's when I can and take them in the order received. As soon as someone claims something I mark in on the original post. If you PM'd before it was claimed and now its claimed. It means someone messaged me before you, sorry.

17. I understand that. The point I'm trying to make is a simple courtesy response would be nice. It takes one second. But whatever, carry on.

18. Sduvall81

Sduvall81 Guest

Ok dude, i got about 30 messages yesterday and was watching my two small children while trying to take apart my tank....u can carry on