Getting out of Reefing, everything must go....

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Sduvall81, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Coral2Coral

Coral2Coral Supporting Member

Hi,
    If the rocks are still available, I can take it.

Thanks,
    Mark

2. tankguy

tankguy BOD

If by chance someone backs out of one of the claimed kessils I’d grab one

3. I'll take the Hanna Phosphate. I'm hoping to swing by today and grab my stuff depending on your schedule. I have o make a quick drive to Elk Grove first.

4. Sduvall81

Sduvall81 Guest

Sounds good, I'll be available after 1 today

5. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Yup, I see it right here, you told me none of the items I wanted require an Apex, turns out the barrel tender requires an Apex. Not having an Apex this poses a problem, and if I wanted to get something together with another controller, it seems it'll end up costing me almost the same as a new unit. Not trying to be whiny guy here, but yeah..

6. Sduvall81

Sduvall81 Guest

7. Sduvall81

Sduvall81 Guest

I was talking about the heaters, if you look a few posts past that when you said you saw on the Avast site they the barrel tender was apex ready, I reply with "yea, they require a controller". But not a big deal man, bring it back and i'll give you your money. And I don't really see the need post this on the forum, you have my number and could have called or text me or sent a PM

8. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

I thought you were talking about the top off thing that I mentioned in a later post. I'll talk to the Avast guys first to see if there's a way to turn it into a stand alone unit, I would consider going back but it's not exactly a short trip over to Pleasanton from here.

Sorry if you feel insulted/hurt/whatever from my post, I'm just a bit frustrated after all the driving I did picking stuff up yesterday. And the Barrel Tender is the only thing I really wanted, the heaters were just add ons, so if Avast can't help me out it makes me feel like a wasted trip. People need to vent occasionally, please don't take offense to that.

I was not trying to make you look bad in anyone's eyes

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017