Woke up bright an early this morning to get a start on my scape. I figured I'd just stick with the epoxy putty for now. If it doesn't hold, I'll order some emarco and try again. The plan is to create 3 structures that will lean/stack lock into each other. This should keep stuff manageable if I need to shift things around later. This also means I need to rethink my "hollow mountain" stack that was pictured previously. I started with the back left combining 2 similarly sized rocks that fit well next to each other. To add stability to the structure, I added rubble to select corners to eliminate tilting. I saw a youtube video where someone poked small divots into the epoxy to give it a more natural look and blend into the rocks. I then added a "L" shaped piece on top that gives this structure more even height along the top while creating a slight overhang toward the front. This piece required a little more effort to get everything stable. In addition to the epoxy, I super glued small bits of rubble along the back edge to keep things fixed while the epoxy cures. So far I've used ~3/4 of 1 epoxy roll and 1 tube of super glue and everything is holding together nicely. I'll continue to post pictures as things evolve. Software idea for any engineers out there. I'd like to 3d scan my rocks (lazy Susan and an old xbox kinect should do) and plan my aquascape on my computer. Using virtual cuts, chisels, rods, and other common tools and techniques. Bonus points for automatically recognizing mating surfaces and suggesting structures. Ok, I'll shut up now.