Jestersix

Giants game

AnnaGiantsWS_hair_72.jpg

WS game 1
Rally Kid

Awesome game! awesome year and I can't think of a more enjoyable team to cheer for and nobody could've written a better script.
SF Giants 2010 Champs!

Took my kidos out to Mission Street; CRAZY, LOUD, JOY and lots of HIGH FIVES !!!

Renteria MVP well deserved, he delivered when it was needed; told my son he was to be the MVP and he said it was Ross.

I saw couple games back in 2002 and the players seemed to me they were playing by themselves and for themselves but this team has that TEAM in everyone, a team of guys who wanted to win; pitching batting, sacrificing and talk about defense. FEAR THE TEAM

xcaret said:
I saw couple games back in 2002 and the players seemed to me they were playing by themselves and for themselves but this team has that TEAM in everyone, a team of guys who wanted to win; pitching batting, sacrificing and talk about defense. FEAR THE TEAM

couldn't agree more. This is the kind of team that comes along once a generation- the teamwork, comradery, characters & personalities....it's the most fun team I've ever followed and couldn't be happier for them winning it.
SF giants world champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back