Our mission

Glitch in the plan....

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
Just got back from the Vet. I had to leave my dog there so he could be put under anesthetic tonight for a procedure and I have to pick him up around noon tomorrow (office closes at 1:00).

Suffice it to say that means I'll be getting to the venue very early to finish setting things up, but will have to leave soon after opening.

Here's the glitches because of that;

1) I need someone that will be there all or most of the day to bring a tablet or laptop that can be used to sign new members up.

2) I need someone that will be there at the end to arrange to pull the winner of the membership frag pack. Once we have a winner, unless that person is still there, they will have to be contacted and easy arrangements made for them to pick the corals up. It is the winners responsibility to come get them.

3) I have a number of corals (personal) that I'm bringing to members. I'll have them all labeled in case those members are coming later. I'll show Apon where they are. However, there are a few pieces of equipment I'm trading for from Vhuang and Coral4Me. I'm hoping JVU (john) will be able to grab those for me, but if not I'm hoping someone will grab them so I can pick up from them.

4) Apon is setting up tonight. I'll finish it tomorrow and I know Apon will be there all day to breakdown. Hopefully a few folks can help him. If there's any questions he's your go-to guy.

Thanks.

I’m happy to help with whatever you need, including covering your booth shift and bring back stuff to you after. PM’d

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

So John -- who also lives in Walnut Creek -- has graciously agreed to take my shift and to bring some stuff back for me. So if Vhuang (skimmer), coral4me (2 reactors), Kremis (rastas) can get the stuff to him it would be much appreciated. I will be there early tomorrow (by 9am), but have to leave by 11:00-11:30.

I'll be leaving corals for Coral4Me and leaving them at the table. Let me know if I've forgotten anyone.

So John -- who also lives in Walnut Creek -- has graciously agreed to take my shift and to bring some stuff back for me. So if Vhuang (skimmer), coral4me (2 reactors), Kremis (rastas) can get the stuff to him it would be much appreciated. I will be there early tomorrow (by 9am), but have to leave by 11:00-11:30.

I'll be leaving corals for Coral4Me and leaving them at the table. Let me know if I've forgotten anyone.

I'll be leaving you a Palau Nephthea.

Back