-gone- new ATO float valves and 10K 24w CF square pin - free or trade for cheato, peninsula

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by jesse, Feb 20, 2010.

1. jesse

jesse Guest

The last of the pits have been collected.

-J

While scavenging through my old piles of aquarium supplies looking for pieces to use in my nano - I found a couple of "treasures."

As in: please find a good home for me

All or none, available in Menlo Park. If you have a spare ball of cheato or some reef mud, I'd appreciate it. But not required.

The float valves are 5v-12v waterproof, all nylon (use a zip tie to retain reversible float instead of the stainless clip). I bought something like 12 of them when I was experimenting with ATO's back where the only option was the Kent gravity feed system or a scientific doser. Now we have ATO's coming out our ears, so these are less precious.

Still, if you want to hotwire in a float valve into a 12v pump to supply Kalkwasser or some other substance, these things are great. I was using five at one point for dosing different supplements and they proved reliable.
    [​IMG]

I also found a (new) old square pin 10K 24 watt CF tube that is free to a good home. The paperboard packaging got damp at some point and stuck to the tube in a couple of places. I've cleaned it and it looks to be in fine shape. As I no longer have the square-pin mounts, this too needs a new home.
    [​IMG]

2. Sfork

Sfork Guest

I was actually looking at some float switches, If they're still up for grabs I'd gladly trade for some cheato ( I dont have much). Mine is full of random life.

3. jesse

jesse Guest

Hi Tim - don't worry about the cheato - but the switches are indeed avail. Send me a PM to discuss logistics.
    -J

4. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

I can probably hook you up with some chaeto. No equipment needed. Send me a pm and we can work out timing. I am in Bgame.

5. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Jesse, lmk if Saturday works, have to go to Santa Cruz and might be able to stop on the way there.

Thx

6. jesse

jesse Guest

Sorry! I somehow missed this post till just now!

Here today through 6ish. 650 862 4150

7. Sfork

Sfork Guest

will you be in tomorrow? I have to drive that way for a DBTC. I'll call when I drive down.

8. Sfork

Sfork Guest

Nice meeting you! Thanks for the Floats :party:.