-gone- new ATO float valves and 10K 24w CF square pin - free or trade for cheato, peninsula

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by jesse, Feb 20, 2010.

1. jesse

jesse Guest

The last of the pits have been collected.

-J

While scavenging through my old piles of aquarium supplies looking for pieces to use in my nano - I found a couple of "treasures."

As in: please find a good home for me

All or none, available in Menlo Park. If you have a spare ball of cheato or some reef mud, I'd appreciate it. But not required.

The float valves are 5v-12v waterproof, all nylon (use a zip tie to retain reversible float instead of the stainless clip). I bought something like 12 of them when I was experimenting with ATO's back where the only option was the Kent gravity feed system or a scientific doser. Now we have ATO's coming out our ears, so these are less precious.

Still, if you want to hotwire in a float valve into a 12v pump to supply Kalkwasser or some other substance, these things are great. I was using five at one point for dosing different supplements and they proved reliable.
    [​IMG]

I also found a (new) old square pin 10K 24 watt CF tube that is free to a good home. The paperboard packaging got damp at some point and stuck to the tube in a couple of places. I've cleaned it and it looks to be in fine shape. As I no longer have the square-pin mounts, this too needs a new home.
    [​IMG]

2. Sfork

Sfork Guest

I was actually looking at some float switches, If they're still up for grabs I'd gladly trade for some cheato ( I dont have much). Mine is full of random life.

3. jesse

jesse Guest

Hi Tim - don't worry about the cheato - but the switches are indeed avail. Send me a PM to discuss logistics.
    -J

4. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

I can probably hook you up with some chaeto. No equipment needed. Send me a pm and we can work out timing. I am in Bgame.

5. xcaret

xcaret Guest

Jesse, lmk if Saturday works, have to go to Santa Cruz and might be able to stop on the way there.

Thx

6. jesse

jesse Guest

Sorry! I somehow missed this post till just now!

Here today through 6ish. 650 862 4150

7. Sfork

Sfork Guest

will you be in tomorrow? I have to drive that way for a DBTC. I'll call when I drive down.

8. Sfork

Sfork Guest

Nice meeting you! Thanks for the Floats :party:.