Jestersix

Got an early preview of License to Krill....

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
... and wish I was free tomorrow for his grand opening. It looks like he has some great sales planned for the opening.

It's a beautiful store. Designed as well as any store in the area. Nice and open with one of the best lit systems I've ever seen (combo of MH, T5s and Reefbright XHO's.) This store was a labor of love of someone with OCD and an eye for detail.

IMG_6033.JPG
IMG_6038.JPG
IMG_6018.JPG
IMG_6019.JPG
IMG_6020.JPG
IMG_6021.JPG
IMG_6023.JPG
IMG_6026.JPG
IMG_6027.JPG
IMG_6029.JPG

damn he got garden eels. is anyone making it down there that can pickup 2 garden eels for me? my lil guys need a few new friends. I can give you frags for the trouble :p
IMG_2297.JPG

Looks awesome!

I think the store is called “License to Krill” though, isn’t it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Trying to convince myself that an hour drive in the rain on HWY 17 will be fun....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Santa Cruz drive is nice. Maybe we can do a club run down that way

I was thinking we should do an event there. He has tons of space along with couches in a sitting area. Would kind of be a neat place for a Rich Ross or Bob Fenner event and then maybe do a nice seaside dinner somewhere with whomever wants to stick around.

They make these things called coolers.
It's still an hour and 15 minute drive, unless you say "they have these things called teleporters" I think I'll stay local.... although going to a particular store in SF isn't that much better easily a 30 minute drive including finding parking. Hell I'll just order in bulk, online so that it's worth it.

It's still an hour and 15 minute drive, unless you say "they have these things called teleporters" I think I'll stay local.... although going to a particular store in SF isn't that much better easily a 30 minute drive including finding parking. Hell I'll just order in bulk, online so that it's worth it.
And get off my lawn!

I was thinking we should do an event there. He has tons of space along with couches in a sitting area. Would kind of be a neat place for a Rich Ross or Bob Fenner event and then maybe do a nice seaside dinner somewhere with whomever wants to stick around.
I’m down for that. By the time I drive as far as San Jose I may as well keep driving to the ocean :)

Back