Neptune Aquatics

Grapes of Wrath?

(If this is thought not to be a DBTC-X/SX, please PM me)

I'm not 100% sure on the ID, but the resemblense is hard to shake off. Jendub is known for "enhanced" colors in photos, or so I found out at the BACFM from Steve Tyree.
Mine:
837_24_04_08_7_31_58.jpg

JenDub's
http://www.jendub.com/ (search grapes of wrath)

people seem to be selectivly not reading this part ;)
1) Must have started a DBTC-X or DBTC-SX
or
2) Must have started 3 other DBTC

And
- pick a number 1-100
- you are a BAR member
- you've had experience with LPS and are good at recovering them*
- you agree to frag to at least 2 other person for free before trading etc.
- you can pick it up from me at a BAR meeting or in Livermore
- and preferably can post growth pics to this thread periodically.
- if I lose my colony, I get first in line on the next frag

*I took this to Ian's place during the tour to dice up. Between the tank shuffling and cutting etc, this guy bleached out a bit. He will need some TLC and feeding to bring back the color. It currently eats and has slowly been getting color back, but still is a shadow of its former self a month ago

PS, this guy is quite aggressive and has 1+" long sweepers.
EDIT: Today I saw a sweeper amost 3" long! Hope the winner has a safe spot for it lol

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3802.msg44272#msg44272 date=1212343479]I'm not 100% sure on the ID, but the resemblense is hard to shake off. Jendub is known for "enhanced" colors in photos, or so I found out at the BACFM from Steve Tyree.[/quote]

He didn't actually say it, but some of us were snickering :D

I think mainly her pics were oversaturated and she didn't do a white balance. Looks like out of the camera by someone that didn't know how to adjust things. Though it's been quite a while since I've seen pics of her stuff.

1. Hooked
2. tonggao

You two will be at the next meeting this coming Sat, right?

Also just a reminder, this is a recovery frag. It is healthy, stable and eating, but needs some love to recolor. If this isn't up your alley, let me know :)

Back