Grapes of Wrath?

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by Gomer, Jun 1, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. tonggao

tonggao Guest

For some reason this is a slow grower for me. I have one frag ready to put back into DBTC. I checked the waiting list, with my random number generator, the frag goes to Eric (IBN). Are you going to the April meeting?

2. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Slow grower for me too, but LOVES low light as far as coloration is concerned. Glad to see you able to pass it on!

3. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Won't be able to make the April meeting, Tong. Gonna be out of the state.

4. tonggao

tonggao Guest

Do you like to come over and pick it up, or meet somewhere? I work at a place close to Sunnyvale/Mountain View boundaries.

5. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

I can stop by to pick it up. You gonna be around this weekend?

6. tonggao

tonggao Guest

Yup, just let me know ahead of time so I can schedule accordingly.

7. hooked

hooked Guest

I have 1 large frag available

8. zepplock

zepplock Guest

pick me ;-)

p.s. only if going to the next swap

9. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

ahhh man, i love that coral... too bad im slow today

lps grows carzy with my reefbrites so i would be a good farmer

10. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

speeds means nothing :) It is up to the donor who to give the coral to. Request order only matters if the donor wants it to matter (which is sometimes the case out of shear laziness on having to pick :p)

11. tuberider

tuberider Guest

It's big enough to cut into a few decent sized pieces (I just saw it last week), but sadly Mikey does not have the time to cut it up and deal with it right now, in fact he has no time for his tank, you'll be seeing a few more DBTC corals from him soon as things wind down..

If people are interested I can figure out a way to cut it up and distribute it, not that I have the time or the saw, but for BAR DBTC, I'll see what I can do.

12. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

well if you can that would work if not we can choose numbers i guess or first post wins

13. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Ive been thinking about getting a saw soon...Want to make sure I get a pretty good one that will work well and last for a decent price. Locally is preferable. Any ideas? I know screebo loves his griffin...I think the other common brand is in land, anybody got one and like or dislike it? Other issues are setup time, portability, replacement blade/maintenance cost?

14. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I don't think Mikey is into doing numbers any more than I :D

15. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I started the numbers and I leave you with its curse :-D

16. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I hope you forget sunscreen on the top of your head after you move....

17. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

!!!! bastage!!![​IMG]

18. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I'm thinking a little redder than that :D

19. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Is it sad that my dome has almost been that red before?

20. tuberider

tuberider Guest

It's sad that you forgot your hat :), I'm not worried about Tony, if he hasn't learned from working with lasers then he deserves the punishment..