Great Job on 3/26/16 Members Only Frag Swap!!

Discussion in 'Kudos' started by Geneva, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

Thanks to everyone that made this event so much fun! We had a good turn-out where everybody could mingle, eat, swap, and have the opportunity to win some great prizes!

Special Kudo's to President Mike, VP Michael (and Jill), Facilities Steve, and Treasurer Mike Ray.

Lots of folks come in with their frags, eat, and swap - great!! But there is so much that goes on behind the scenes leading up to the day of the swap! Thank you so much!

Storing supplies, bringing them to the event, room reserved and opened, putting out directional signs outside, gathering raffle prizes and food, setting up special club frag tank with frags, coordinating raffles, breaking it all down and storing for the next event, etc. The list goes on and hopefully you know all your work is very much appreciated!! Thanks again!

WrightReef, tygunn, wpeterson and 2 others like this.
  2. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

I didn't go but still appreciate all that you guys do.

Geneva and Newjack like this.
  3. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Thanks everyone! Hope ya went home with some nice corals!!!

4. wpeterson

wpeterson Webmaster

I thought the event went really well, great work @Enderturtle and everyone else who volunteered and made this happen.

Geneva, Enderturtle and Coral reefer like this.
  5. tygunn

tygunn Webmaster

Agreed, an awesome event!

6. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Glad to hear the event went really well!

7. POOLSCAPES

POOLSCAPES Guest

It was one of the nicer swaps I have been to. I felt you guys did a great job. I think you guys need to pat your self's on the back. You should be proud.
    Thank you for a nice day. I needed that.

Newjack and Geneva like this.
  8. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

Win - so glad you made it to the event and helping out at the frag tank. We will really miss you but glad you get to go home after 2 years here! You will miss California and I will think of you in Boston fighting the snow storms!!! Best of luck to you and your family!

Newjack and Coral reefer like this.
  9. reefstud

reefstud Guest

I had a blast got so many nice corals and bought some cheap corals from Mike too. thanks so much for organizing the event great job guys!

Enderturtle and Geneva like this.
  10. Apon

Apon Volunteer

nice job guys

11. humu

humu Guest

Wahhh!!!! I had an easter egg hunt I had to go to... When is the next frag swap?

12. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

Michael - I really like your new avatar picture - great colors!

13. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Wahhh!!!! I had a child born earlier in the week, and decided not to be a total ass to my wife by going :D

Baykes and gimmito like this.
  14. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

Congratulations. How exciting.

15. FeliciaLynn

FeliciaLynn Supporting Member

I had a great time! Thanks for all the work setting it up. It was nice to get out to a BAR event again and get to chat with everyone. Also thanks to @2manyhobbies for the awesome huge leather coral! That was so nice of you to realize I'm on a leather kick and bring me one! It is looking wonderful in my tank! I actually think I found a good spot for it even though its so big! The pastel green color on it is awesome :)