got ethical husbandry?

Green and brown Blasto

Tranship, big green centers with fluffy brown skirts.

1 frag with 2 1/2 heads.

• BAR Member
  • Agree to feed them as often as possible, they love pellets and mysis
  • Provide updates with pictures PLEASE!
    Agree to give 2-3 frags back before selling or ebay'ing
    Pick a number 1-17

DSC00245.JPG

or...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHftB-sWXTs -> fast forward to about 1:04, they are behind the red blastos.

Pick up at April meeting or in SF.

Lyn, update on how it is doing?

The polyp's on mine have doubled in size and are HUGE! Almost 2" around I would say if not more. The head that ripped in two has fully healed and is looking very healthy.

Hi Jay!

The ripped one is fully healed too. The large polyps extend out about 1.5 inches when open; I think because they are in a faster flow area. I believe they would get larger in less flow. However, it doesn't seem to slow down their eating at all. :) They really are puffy!

I'll try to get a decent picture tonight when the lights come on; but they are in the back of the tank...bad angle for pictures. :~

How is this one doing for you Sherri? Mine didn't fare the move to well but is slowly recovering. I have a bunch of tiny tiny 1mm sized babies that are trying to make a come back. Just curious how it's doing for you.

Hi Jay!

It's doing great! Many babies have formed and I think it is spreading. Do you want a frag back? It is in a weird spot on the rocks, so I'll have to figure out how to hack a piece off for you. Let me know. :)

Back