Reef nutrition

Green Branching Psammocora

Alright, first offering here! Two frags avail, first club members to call dibs get em. First frag goes back into DBTC.

This is the greenest and most indestructible sps there is, bar none. Fairly slow growth, not particularly agressive, neat growth form. Mid/High light.

IMG_0336.jpg

ha, yes. slow. Ish. :D

Okie, frags for Jeremy and Monzer... I can meet at Neptune / Aq Showroom anytime this weekend, PA anytime this week, or next BAR meeting.

Next BAR meeting would be best for me, otherwise I'm pretty unpredictable (not by choice :D )

I can also bring you the austera frag as well :)

Would like one pls

btw Jeremy - can spectators come to the swap? Not participate just be there..? My girlfriend would like to go lol I assume it's no big deal but just checking.. Otherwise she can wait in the car...jk

Last edited:
iCon said:
Would like one pls

btw Jeremy - can spectators come to the swap? Not participate just be there..? My girlfriend would like to go lol I assume it's no big deal but just checking.. Otherwise she can wait in the car...jk ;)

Yes, and yes.

Sort of a necro post, but I still have this coral. It has survived several tank moves, crashes, and more. Problem: It's on base rock. Managed to chip off a little nub and it's healing well. Look forward to getting this one out there once it grows a bit!

I have a green branching psammacora for a few years now and it has been such a slow grower. Not even enough to frag. Any secrets or learnings that you can share?

I have a green branching psammacora for a few years now and it has been such a slow grower. Not even enough to frag. Any secrets or learnings that you can share?
I had some (and orange) when I lived in sac. It's an LPS, it grew really well for me in medium/low light and medium flow.

Back