Green Candy Canes

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by beaupierce, May 13, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. beaupierce

beaupierce Guest

Hey all,
    Ok I am gonna frag a few heads off my pride and joy the 5yr plus green candy cane. here is a pic of the mother colony it will be coming from:

I will have 3 frags

Rules: The normal DBTC stuff....just promise to feed it ALOT and frag at least 2 from it to pass around to other members

Cheers

[​IMG]

2. doliver

doliver Guest

I like candy cane -- I'd be interested in one.

3. beaupierce

beaupierce Guest

Doliver,
    It's yours Will you be at the June meeting?? If so, you can pick it up there

4. sendo

sendo Guest

I would be interested if they are still available.

5. Roc

Roc Guest

Is this really green in the center with pink on the edges? If so i would be interested but I already have a kryponite green candy cane I don't want to hog the candy

6. beaupierce

beaupierce Guest

yes green in the center and pink on the outside.

Ill mark you down for one Roc if you want one..... ps next time you DBTC your kryptonite can I get on the list?

Blennylookalike you got one!

all can be picked up at june meeting

7. Roc

Roc Guest

Sounds good

8. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

DBTC isn't about trading. Asking for something in return in advance is kind of outside the scope of the program.

9. Roc

Roc Guest

Eric I think he was more asking that I put him on the list WHEn I do DBTC my candy canes.

10. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Eric's reply reflects your conformation.

11. Roc

Roc Guest

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3718.msg43621#msg43621 date=1211323088]
    Eric's reply reflects your conformation.
    [/quote]

But he didn't say "sure IF you put me on the list" he said "can I get on the list" to me thats not bargoning, but then again I am very new to the whole DBTC concepts

12. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

no biggie. Just a missunderstanding.

13. beaupierce

beaupierce Guest

Hope to not cause a problem, I was just suggesting that he too should contribute to the DBTC program. I know the candy's that he has are awesome and would be enjoyed by many others and would make a great DBTC....

14. Roc

Roc Guest

Im not sure if I can make the meeting now do I have to give up my piece or can i get it another time

15. Roc

Roc Guest

What happened with this coral? I sent several PM's but none have been responded to

16. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

No idea. I know that Jeremy and I brought several corals for him (which we gave new homes to with others).