Cali Kid Corals

Green LTA

I got it from Dyngoe. It's really nice. Too bad I won't have a tank for it soon :'(. Here is a pic taken by Dyngoe. I can't take a pic of it in my tank because he stays behind the rock. Fully open even he doesn't get much light. It's quite big so forget it if you you have a 30G tank or smaller. :D

All DBTC's rules apply..

608_18_04_07_5_11_02.jpg

Same ol', same ol'
55g
@25g fuge
79-80 deg.
T5 lighting.
amonia 0
nitrate 0
nitrite 0
phos less than .5
etc.

I'll be building a bigger tank soon.
100g+
MH + T5 lighting

Kenji,
Do you have a lot of room now? I know you are upgrading soon but this one is big. It's the size of the dinner plate when it's open.

Eileen,
Don't you have PC light on that 155G? Can it support this anemone???

Hi All,

I gave the second one to my friend. It was in the process of splitting when he got it. Could be done by now. If you want one Eileen, I'll see if it is available. Either that or he probably has at least one smaller one. I've given him two in the last year and the first split three times.

I thought it would have started by now since I "induced" it by tearing the foot. Perhaps it will in Kenji's tank.

I can't keep anything nice but I have no problem keeping anemone. I got some beat up anemones and they heal in no time. I haven't lost any anemone since I start reefing 8). That was one of the reason I wanted to setup my 210G as an anemone tank :D .. I will be back couple years.

Back