Jestersix

Green milli w/ copper highlights

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=2431.msg39829#msg39829 date=1207460343]
I have zero room in my frag tank until I can distribute a few back lol.
[/quote]Ya know what's crazy Tony, when you take your frags to meetings to distribute, your spirit guide leaves you with space, hang up your dream catcher and you will see.

lol. I need to check the records to see what I am still getting from older arrangements :p If I got a slot open, I will give this guy a home :)

If nobody else wants it I can grow it out and keep the chain going. Wanna give other people a chance first since I am getting several DBTC's already at the next meeting.

[quote author=alve link=topic=2431.msg39860#msg39860 date=1207501101]
If nobody else wants it I can grow it out and keep the chain going. Wanna give other people a chance first since I am getting several DBTC's already at the next meeting.
[/quote]I think everyone in the club has this one, it's pretty bullet proof too, I'll bring you one.

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=2431.msg39861#msg39861 date=1207501181]
I think everyone in the club has this one, it's pretty bullet proof too, I'll bring you one.
[/quote]

Just to prove his point, at the last frag swap, Jeremy put a round of buckshot into a frag and put the frag on the table.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=2431.msg39862#msg39862 date=1207501399]
[quote author=tuberider link=topic=2431.msg39861#msg39861 date=1207501181]
I think everyone in the club has this one, it's pretty bullet proof too, I'll bring you one.
[/quote]

Just to prove his point, at the last frag swap, Jeremy put a round of buckshot into a frag and put the frag on the table.
[/quote]Thing a friggin weed, I'm shocked nobody has put up second gens yet.

Anyone get this thing to turn dark green with copper/orange coralites?

[quote author=alve link=topic=2431.msg39865#msg39865 date=1207502518]
Thanks Jeremy. What do you recommend for lighting and flow? High up in the tank or lower? High flow, medium flow?
[/quote]The mama is about 3" below the surface under an 175w Iwsaki 15k on a lightrail, it's in the middle of the tank so it gets light for the whole cycle, and like all millis it loves flow. It will adapt to a variety of conditions though, as long as your water is clean.

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=2431.msg39863#msg39863 date=1207501872]
Anyone get this thing to turn dark green with copper/orange coralites?[/quote]

Yeah, you can see some copper in my last post. Since then it's gone a little hairy on me and the copper is harder to see. I may need to cut the flow on it down but who knows. I could actually make a frag but since you've been giving so many frags out I figured I'd give mine some time to get a few more branches.

I have a second Gen frag available. I won't be able to make it to the next meeting. I can send it with someone or you can come up to Windsor to get it.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=2431.msg44475#msg44475 date=1212453738]
YourNameHere is a DBTC frag whore. He gets all the good stuff....
[/quote]Stop making fun of my style holmes >:(, I can make your life tough there buddy :D.

Looks like someone is on a roll again with throwing in a bunch of DBTC the last couple days ;D

This is a very nice one people! I received one at the April meeting and love it!

Here's a picture from today of the frag I received from Jeremy at the April meeting (sorry, I suck at taking pictures):

GreenMilliCopperHighlights.jpg

Back