Cali Kid Corals

Green milli w/ copper highlights

Holy crap, o.k.... Ummm, mebbie when I'm on my way to my mom's in Nevada City I can drop one off. If not I can save you one for the October meeting if you plan on attending, I have a tough time giving this one away for some reason...

[quote author=bluenassarius link=topic=2431.msg53072#msg53072 date=1219204656]
having a hard time really? is it anything like the sunset milli? orange and green
[/quote]It varies from tank to tank, it looks a little like the ORA Scripps.

hey guys,

i am moving into lps dominated tank. i don't think this guy will fit in with my tank scheme. can someone take it off my hands and give it a good home? sorry j

Hey Jeremy,

I would like to get one again, it ate it during the tank crash. : ( I added a test SPS frag and it doing ok.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=2431.msg63756#msg63756 date=1226542419]
Hey Jeremy,

I would like to get one again, it ate it during the tank crash. : ( I added a test SPS frag and it doing ok.
[/quote]

I have a few frags I'll lump together on a piece of rubble, it will be like your first mariculture colony :D

Hi hi Jeremy ~smile. The purple one is still alive, just not as purple think it was shocked with too much light in my tank as i took it home and put it right under the 400w mh After realized it mighta come from a 250w home so i cute the hours to 4 a day and slowly going to increase it.

Back