Our mission

Green polyp purple tipped A. efflo

iani

Supporting Member
I was lucky enough to get this colony from Perry (vapormd) a while back. I would like to spread some frags through the group.

Rules
Must be a BAR member
Must have introduced one SPS into the DBTC
you agree to give frags to 2 more people before selling/trading of it

Acroporaefflosmall.jpg

Sure Tom, I'm always up for something new. Right now I am not sure if I can make it to the frag swap. I will have to change my work schedule around in order to make it.

Just a reminder...

DBTC isn't intended for setting up trades :D

I know where you guys are coming from, but newbie-er people might not!

Very cool. I looove efflos. Im not putting new acros into my tank for a bit, to ensure my tank is pest free. Everything looks good so far, but its best to be safe.

Id like to sign up for a 2nd gen fag of this if thats cool =)

Anyone besides Tom? I made some frags already and mounted to disks. Its a nice looking efflo, polyps on the edges are actually neon green in appearance. I just couldn't capture it in the picture.

This looks very similar to my old efflo colony. Just curious do you know who Perry got it from?

http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=840.0

Not sure but the colony is huge, bigger than dinner plate size. It does look similar to yours. Maybe he will chime in to where he got it.

Mine was probably 14 inches around when I got rid of it about 2 years ago. The thing grew like a weed. At the time I only had a 58 and it took up a huge portion of my tank. I think someone got it to color up nicely as in the whole thing was purple with green polyps.

It looks like it has potential to do that. The center of mine is not a greenish color overall like it wants to turn purple. I think you should take a piece back. haha.

I am not sure if I can make it yet. But I will at least get it to someone to take it to the swap if I can't make it.

Back