Neptune Aquatics

Gresham's Tanks

Nah, I passed on it until I can get both. It wouldn't be fair, nor do I want, you to give it up to me :)

IMO you'll like the bulbs :D

Hmmm. These looked fine in PS, but once uploaded to phtobucket they looked off?

Side view of 30g "display" tank
30SIDE2.jpg

Same view but cloer up
30GsIDE.jpg

30g "Display" tank
30G.jpg

30g Frag tank
FRAG1.jpg

[quote author=Apon link=topic=2632.msg28390#msg28390 date=1197679706]
the frag tank looks better and bigger than the 30 gallons display
[/quote]

Well yah. The 30g frag tank is 36" long while the 30g "display" is just under 30". The pipe you see in the right (overflow) is a 4" pipe.

Looks great, 4" though :) Dang, is that the only bulkhead head you had laying around the day you were drilling the tank :) Been there and done that ..

I can see how it happened.. Man I really want to get this setup today.. Dang I don't have any bulkheads at home. Let me go by the shop real quick and see whats laying around.. Hmmmm this 4"er off this 1000g stock tank should be perfect :)

1" bulkhead with a 4" PVC overflow using a 1" to 2" Hoffler style stand pipe :) My 4" bulkheads all are still unwrapped for nearly 8 years now :(

Gresham, if it's not too much trouble, is it possible to get a shot or two of the Chip's with AEFW. I'd be interested to see what long term infestation looks like when it's kept under control.

GFCI tripped while away on trip so I some things bleached out a little. I fear the chips sectiopn to be hit the worst :(

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=2632.msg37954#msg37954 date=1205688111]
GFCI tripped while away on trip so I some things bleached out a little. I fear the chips sectiopn to be hit the worst :(
[/quote]Bummer.... At least you may have gotten rid of the FW's :D

Finally came back to see the updated pics with the correct colors. How are those corals suspended in the first two shots?

See the last shot of the 4? That is the front of my 29g. Those two corals are located on those two frag racks you see in the upper portion. I shot thru the side of that tank along each frag rack :)

Back